Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Disillusioned and Heart-broken
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Disillusioned and Heart-broken

As hard as it bites, I think this is a normal phase for kids as well as a touch of entitlement that unfortunately, sometimes we single mom's unintentionally instill in our kids when they becoming our whole world.

I think the good news is that things likely won't stay that way. Once kids get married and have their own children, things readjust. I remember after I had my daughter how in AWE I was of my mom and how much I came to appreciate her. We actually grew extremely close to where I can say my mom is one of my best friends. There is hope. Hang in there.