Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - She's driving me NUTS!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: She's driving me NUTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live4Them View Post
How can we get this through her thick head?
I doubt you can. Probably useless to try.
She cannot compare herself to P's brother. He heard the call and has embraced treatment (I'm gonna take your word for that). He is playing by the rules. She is not.
Besides, she is not allowed to have the child, like you said. It isn't even an option at this time, and that's all you have to say.
If she and her xbil get along, maybe he will be willing to allow her supervised visits with him. ?

However, if she does ever take you to court for visitation modification, I would imagine the situation with P's bro might come up, so be prepared to demostrate that he has embraced successful treatment and that his prior issues with his illness are now a non-issue, ya know?

That's all I got. I'm sure others will come along with more experience with this type of thing.
Why can't C go with you? Just curious.
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote