Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Do you let your kids dress themselves?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #6
sara1 Female
Setting New Standards

sara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelsara1 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Do you let your kids dress themselve

This is so cute. For me, I TRY to make him look presentable at school. Anywhere else is fair game. Not too long ago we went to walmart in snow boots, shorts, a tank top and a cape with dragons on it. Molly was dressed in a princess dressup outfit.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

I used to really care but, now....I guess it just doesnt matter to me anymore if they look perfect.