Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Do you let your kids dress themselves?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Do you let your kids dress themselve

let see, ok, before Kinder starts I just had out fits that Id put together so to pull out & ready to go for the morning...and I dressed them for the most part.

once school starts I would have the hangers set up with the out fits, like you would see in the stores, [the tops and bottoms hanger sets] the kids could pick what they wanted and if the needed help putting on I was their to help.

That usually last till they fight about putting their own outfits together, so ok, they get to hung up the sets. so the set is ready to go in morning.

now High school, they are own their own with clothes, you just better be dressed and ready when im running out the door for work hahahah
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote