Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - P.o.a.
Thread: P.o.a.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: P.o.a.

I wouldn't think you could demand to see it unless she is signing a legal paper in his stead that would require her to have one.

What is she doing that involves you and would require a POA?

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Re-read your other thread....I don't know how her having signed the agreement to reimburse for child expences would work when the agreement is not kept.
If it is a legal agreement then her right to sign would have had to have been validated at that time.

Just a guess, but I think it would still hold him liable, not her. She signed for him, AS him. Still not sure why you want to not accept her as his legal rep. in this regard. You could still take him for contempt for failure to pay even if she had to be his proxy in the deal. He chose HER to represent him and it's his responsibility to chose a capable person for that task. If he failed to, then that's on him. The debt still stands.

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote