Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - P.o.a.
Thread: P.o.a.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: P.o.a.

Curious....like what? Why is she having contact with them at all? Is it the address thing?
I was under the impression that he was not really in contact with his daughters at all, that at worst she was forwarding their mail to him. Since he is in a place where your children will never be going, I personally didn't feel that refusing the address was worth fighting about.

Also, if he returns and suddenly decides to be "Dad", then his lack of contact and insistance on buffering himself from them will not look good for him. I would think that having that evidence would be helpful to you in demonstrating that he has not been fostering a relationship with his children and so should not suddenly be taking them all the time (just to have stepmom spending all the time with them while he is still really an absentee Dad).

Mostly, though, I was under the impression that he had just about nothing to do with them. Is that incorrect?

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote