Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Help please
Thread: Help please
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 03:58 PM   #6
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Help please

I do agree with CF in regards to him being willing to walk away.
I can also see your side or what you're saying.

From my view, I am not sure why you would want to be with someone who by your own admission has lied and kept things from you. Also, if you were to have a child with this man, but he seems to be putting you two in financial hardship (giving her money which causes hard ship for you guys).

I know you love him, but it doesn't seem like he has any of his priorities in order and hasn't yet 'cut the cord' so to speak with his ex. It's a fine line to walk, trying to balance communication with the ex in regards to the child, and a more personal interaction with an ex.

There is, imo, a difference between you handling it, and him handling it, and it doesn't sound like he is at all......

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote