Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - The next steps
Thread: The next steps
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #4
Virgo69 Female
A Cuddly Porcupine

Virgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an AngelVirgo69 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: The next steps

I get wanting to keep that safety net so you have that "out" if it doesn't work. But here's the thing. If you are that sure, why do you need an out? Even the best marriages take work. There are always going to be ups and downs, challenges, good times, bad times, etc. And money troubles are one of the main marriage killers anyway so if you are trying to support 3 houses I think you are asking for trouble.

So I guess my advice is if you are going to take the plunge it's all in....sell both and buy one. New family, new home, fresh start.