Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - interested in adopting a biracial baby!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
biracialmama3 Female
Banned For Spam

biracialmama3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default interested in adopting a biracial baby!

Hello , I was wondering if anyone is currently pregnant with a mixed race or biracial baby(we are an interracial couple) that they would like to place under adoption? There are two loving parents here that are interested in adopting a beautiful baby. I have been trying to find a family for sometime now and all I find are un empty promises. With that being said NO TIME WASTERS , if you KNOW that you will NOT go through with it , do not even bother replying to the ad. If you have anything and I mean anything to say besides "I would like to know more", please do not reply either. Everything is set up , we just need a beautiful baby to care for. Compensation will be given IF NECESSARY, For more info please reply to the ad. By the way , I am not married , I am in a relationship with my boyfriend since high school and we are ready for the next step. Anyone interested
biracialmama3 is offline   Reply With Quote