Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - single mom 30.why why why
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 10:53 AM   #4
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: single mom 30.why why why

As a package deal myself I understand. Most ladies my age a looking at retiring and are grandmothers. After the hurt from the Motherthing's cheating and lying I thought I'd never even date. I met a lady, single mother of 2 and we hit it off. We dated over a year, but our paths where not to stay together. she moved half way across the country for career and family reasons.
I have not dated much since, I'd like to, and I have even pushed my comfort zone in meeting a lady or 2, it just has not been meant to be.
sorry, I kinda stole the tread.
We all go through the "to date or not" and the "will I meet someone?" phases. Some days I feel great and plan on traveling solo after I retire, then other days I wish I had a partner in crime for more adventuring. I know I can have fun and be happy solo. I do not need another to be happy. I would LIKE (not need) someone to share the fun with.
You are not alone in this. Vent away and learn to be happy without relying on another person.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote