Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Prayers...advice.....whatever
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Unhappy Prayers...advice.....whatever

My pell grant has a hold. An "attendance hold". I got my loans....but haven't gotten the refund yet. I called and told her my opinion as to why it was witheld and she said that wasn't it because it ALL would have been held, not just the pell grant. Well, I'm sorry, but I don't want to pay for my school with a loan and if they take the pell, I just know what to do. It's enough to pay my rent through January! HUGE! I can't figure out the attendance hold as I go to school daily, have a high GPA, work part time, and filed taxes exactly as I understood to file them. Because of not receiving that scholarship money from the church (hopefully, I can say yet)....I do know what I'm going to do with the Thank You card, but can't send it till I get some money, I am in the negative...and have 1 gallon of gas in my car. Thankfully with my roadside service if I run all the way out, they will put 3 gallons in.

I just need something with school financing to work right. I have rent coming due, haven't bought any of my books, can't pay another bill, my kids need school clothes and supplies and it is all waiting on my school money. I have so many different places it's coming from and yet, everything seems to be having a problem.

I know many others have it far worse, but prayers please! The stress is killing me.
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote