Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Prayers...advice.....whatever
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Prayers...advice.....whatever

Ok...I had asked and they didn't know I got the "I'm not sure what that hold is for, I'll have to ask my supervisor." Uggh.

I went in, in person....the financial aid office sent me to the cashiers office (across campus, because that makes sense?) and the gal there was oober helpful. I got that it is because of the lack of my summer transcript that my pell was held...found out why my money that I have expected as a refund hasn't hit my checking account (I signed up a day too late and it will be a check mailed). Got home, and all be, the scholarship from the church check was in the mail as well as two other scholarship congrats letters totaling another $1000! That in addition to WIA paid for my books in advance today using a purchase order, and sent the remainder of my WIA money to the school for my "tuition" so I'll get it back after it goes through the system, probably Friday or Saturday. YAY!!! Amazing how it all worked out, plus some. One of those scholarships that I got the letter for, was only a $250 scholarship, yet I got $500!
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote