Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Two boys and a mon, is that enough?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 02:28 PM   #6
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Two boys and a mon, is that enough?

I have 4 boys, there are each dealing with the divorce and their mother's actions differently. My oldest got into football and took out lot of aggression on the line (the guys on the other teams hated going against him even he only weighed in at 170 to their 200+), he also got into Forensics and creative writing and art. #2 was not into sports, he hunted, shot, worked on a few ranches, worked on trucks and welded. He did have fun in the pep band. He was not large at all, but he's tougher than nails. Once a large member of the football team picked on him for not going out.... the kid ended up on the ground and #2 "beeped" him nose like "Karate Kid" none picked on him after that. #1 and 2 are now Marines.
#3 focused on band, Forensics and grades, he's in collage for Early Child education to g on be a teacher.
DS#4.... my headache.... 16 going on 30. The divorce hit him the hardest. I have posted alot here over the years. Now DS4 loves football, welding, working on his truck and hunting and outdoor stuff. One minute he's a hormonal kid throwing a fit, the next he'ss a mature young man helping me with the house, trucks or herding cattle, or helping at the church. Or he's dealing with a boneheaded friend wanting to drink..... another issue. DS4 is T1Diebetic, adds a whole other dimension to the mix.
Each kid needs to find his "fit".

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote