Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Cannot give to one without giving to all
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
muskiedad Male
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Cannot give to one without giving to

When my ex walked, these situations arose all the time. I think partially out of guilt but when she'd see the kids, she would spoil them at the store, and then they would wonder why I didn't do the same. My middle child was esp. "tantrum prone" so I have experienced first hand what you describe. The funniest one (now it's funny, it was not at the time) was his full blown tantrum when I wouldn't buy him his own brand new red and shiny chain saw! He was 5 years old! Over time he realised such behaviours don't work with me.......though he still doesn't have his own chain saw!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote