Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - 28 Tips: A Successful (Muslim) Spouse!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #6
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: 28 Tips: A Successful (Muslim) Spous

All pretty common courtesy stuff...but I disagree with number 2. Now, I am a christian, and do feel that the male is the head of a household and that if he is following his spiritual leader that he will be equipped to make good decisions with the family in mind. However, I don't think women should blindly follow. And, though I think men should love/respect their moms, when they marry "the two shall become one" is what I believe. The man and his wife are a team. They are in it to win it....together. Their parents have done their duty in raising them.