Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Is It OK?
Thread: Is It OK?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #2
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Is It OK?

Good morning and welcome. I just removed myself from a similar situation, so my advice is biased.

This may sting, but sometimes it is just not meant to be. And with kids, they can make life even more difficult when trying to blend families.

I too began resenting the situation and started responding to negativity with more negativity that does no one any good.

Curious, what are your daughters reasons for not liking this lady? Is she a decent, good woman, generally speaking?

It really is different for every situation and person. Personally, for the better of all involved, I walked away. I was hurting, being hurt, his kids were unhappy, which put him smack in the middle. He hates me for walking away, but he knew it may come to it if things did not evolve.

Good luck. And try not to respond with more negativity (easier said than done, I know).

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote