Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices - View Single Post - Advice on making new friends?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:58 PM   #6
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Advice on making new friends?

Hi braindad,
just curious how old are your kids? i find that making friends with other parents, either moms or dads can happen--but that's probably because the kids are little. when they're older i'm sure my dds won't want me hanging around, ha ha ha.

also, i have a really good single dad friend who goes to the single parent meet up group--it's all focused on activities for the kids, hiking, bowling, swimming, etc, and he's even hosted a few, and it's not weird at all! So just wanted to put my two cents in about that...maybe there's something like that in your area?
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote