Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Infants and Toddlers: 1 - 4

Notices

Old 10-07-2015, 11:19 AM   #1
confused1996
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future
Default Hand foot

M came back from dads on Sun not feeling well. I notice a few pumps on her side and knee. Well on Monday morning getting her ready she had what looked like 2 pimples one on her top lip one on her bottom both on the same side. Looked in her mouth cause she said her mouth hurt and she had what looked like a cancore sour in her mouth. Asked my mom to watch her to tell me if she gets worse. When I went to pick her up mom said she was not acting like herself. Next morning she was still complaining. Dropped her off at sitters told her that M was not acting herself and what I found. When I went to pick her up she was maga worse. Sitter said she would not eat all day. I call the sperm donor and told him M was not feeling well so I was going to take her to the emergency room to be looked at. He says that I should wait another day I say no that I need to find out whats wrong and get her check. He argued more but by this time I was already on my way and just told him he can come if he wanted to and hung up.
Well after waiting until 9:30 in other words 4 1/2 hours I find out she has Hand foot and mouth. Nothing they can give her. I am to treat her with advil and ambosol if she will not eat to numb the pain in her mouth when I asked when she would have gotten this they asked me when she started acting strange. I said I only got her back on Sun and told them I notice the few pumps on her side and knee then so they informed me it would have probably been Sat or Fri. Dad had her on Fri and had her all day Sat. When I called to tell him he informed me that she must of got it on Thursday. I told him it didn't matter I was just telling him so that he will know and be able to tell anyone she may had been with. I then proceeded to call the sitter. She is going to mention it to the other parents. Today M is at my Moms. I will have to take tomorrow and Fri off because there is no one to watch her. Her father will not take her even thou he has Friday off. Yep life is fun.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #2
nadee_09
At A loss for Words - NOT!

nadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond reputenadee_09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hand foot

aww confused...HUGS. We need to catch up! Seems like lots has changed for you since we last talked...Hope your little one gets better real soon. It is not fun when they are sick. as for taking the time off, look at it as a day for you too. Not easy when you have to look after sick children, but try to enjoy your time.
nadee_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:02 PM   #3
muskiedad
the one who babbles

muskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legendmuskiedad Is a SFV Support Legend

I remember one of mine coming down with that.....mercifully it didn't spread. Not much fun! Hang in there!
muskiedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #4
cf829
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

I am sorry to hear of this. Poor M! Sorry too that things haven't worked out better with the donor. I know you had hoped for more.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote