Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey broken up - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Stay @ Home Single Parents

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
spenceaj01
I am New

spenceaj01 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have just recently broken up with my partner he told me he dont love me any more out of nowhere we have a 4month old baby and i dont know what to do i feel like i dont want 2 be here anymore the only reason i am is cause i have my son to look after i feel so down all the time and feel like i cant cope with this pain but he dont seem to understand and just goes on at me all the time! i think he might be seeing someone else but he says he isnt he said he would tell me if he was but i just cant seem to be able to deal with it! he was and still is the love of my life so if anyone has any advice or help they can offer i would be very grateful!
spenceaj01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

Singleparentcoach is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you explain a little more what you mean by the phrase "i don't want to be here anymore?"

I understand how you must be feeling. You will cope. Don't panick...take a deep breath.

Some women are greatly affected by the change in hormones in their pregnancy. Sometimes depression hits in sooner than others, and others seem to go through it with very little difficulty.

I would suggest to refrain from thinking negative thoughts..for ex: why do you think your partner is with someone else? Has he shown in any way that he might be? If he said he would tell you, do you not trust him? Trust is a big thing and you should be able to trust him if he has never done anything similar to show you he cannot be trusted.

I guess I am trying to understand a little more your relationship with your partner.
Does he want to be involved in the pregnancy? How is he feeling about the pregnancy,,, and how is he reacting to it. Did he change behaviour when you were pregnant? There could be so many factors. He could be concerned about the well being of the baby on a financial level, maybe he is freaking out right now because he does not know how to provide?

Miranda
Singleparentcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
amber47
I am New

amber47 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know what you are talking about, i am 6 months pregnant and after 4 and a half months my boyfriend told me that he wanted to be in the babies life but could not be with me. it is so hard because you don't know what that means and you want so badly to be able to change it. right now i am just trying to force myself to accept that it was his decision and he knows what hes doing and to trust him when he says that he will be there for her.
amber47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
Jamie's_Mum Female
English & proud

Jamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: broken up

Hi there

I know what your going through (kinda)

My sons dad told me he didnt want me or our son when i was pregnant. He changed his mind when he was born tho. We were together for 2 years and he left me this week saying he'd had enough of me. I have never felt so low, i carry on for my son, but im totally broken and the thought of him getting another woman is absolutley killing me. Like you, my childs father was and still is the lovr of my life. I hope me and you can both get over this together and live our lives to the full for our beautiful childrens sake.
Jamie's_Mum is offline   Reply With Quote