Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Looking to share apartment or house with another single mother. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-13-2003, 01:27 AM   #1
DamianMom
Getting My Feet (Board) Wet

DamianMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my name is Melissa, and I am the single mother of a one year old boy. I am 22 years old. We are planning on moving to Mesa, AZ next month if we can afford to. But it would be helpful to find someone to room with to cut living costs. One single mother to help another single mother. No gurantees, but just seeing if anyone is interested, and we may be able to work something out.
DamianMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 10:53 AM   #2
wectmall
I am New

wectmall is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh Melissa,
Too bad you don't live near me, i have a house and need someone to watch my baby that will be born in Oct.
Contact me if you think you might move to the Charlotte, Nc area
Wendy
wectmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 11:22 PM   #3
DamianMom

Hi, well actually I wasn't even able to move to AZ. I'm stuck in Cali for awhile longer. I just really am trying hard to get a job. I hope you find the help you need. The only place I know online you can check out is co-op.com but you have to pay. Well, I've gotta go. Bye.

-Melissa
Old 09-10-2003, 01:26 PM   #4
ArmyMom2B
On the Board

ArmyMom2B is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there something special about Mesa? I live on Fort Huachuca. It's a Army Base about two and a half hours away from Mesa and I want to move into town (Sierra Vista) and having a roomate would be a lot of help. I'm still pregnant with my first child and I have mo Idea what I'm getting myself into.

"There ain't no talkin to this man. He's been tryin to tell me so. It took awhile to understand the beauty of just letting go."
ArmyMom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 07:43 PM   #5
HopesMommy01
Board Member

HopesMommy01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in NW missouri and I feel your pain...living alone is very difficult..I am a 22 year old single mom of a 2 year old lil girl. last month a cousin moved in with me so we are kinda helping each other out. I have been trying to find more single mom's in my area....most of the ones in my town think the world owes them something and then want to treat their children like ____ so they arent really people I associate with. I just love this website
HopesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 01:52 AM   #6
DamianMom

Well, Mesa is just where a lot my friends area, and my sons daddy. I really love it though. I love the hot weatether, and the monsoons in the summer, and the beautiful views. But looks like I'll be living here for awhile longer. We are looking for a house here though to rent, and starting a home daycare. Got all the training I need, just need to find the place to have it, and then send in for my licence. Really praying this works, because then I can take care of children, which I love doing, stay at home with my son, and not have to worry about cash all the time, and if we'll survive! I'm in the central Cali. area so if anyone knows anyone that could use a great and affordable childcare give them my e-mail DamainMom at yahoo.com Question though, do you know how I can find out what is really needed out here? Like day time care, or night time care, etc. I'd like to be able to help other moms out there, and help my son and I as well. Well, I hope you all have a happy holidays! My Christmas wish this year for a home and no worries! Bye!

-Melissa
Old 08-14-2004, 03:48 PM   #7
mystic2102
Learning to Surf The Board

mystic2102 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wectmall:
[qb]Heh Melissa,
Too bad you don't live near me, i have a house and need someone to watch my baby that will be born in Oct.
Wendy[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY (Wendy)
Where in Charlotte do you live? I currently live in Knoxville, TN but want to move, and my sister lives in Charlotte. She said I could mabye stay with her until I find a place but I was worried I wouldn't find one. I don't know if I can leave an email address on this but I guess I will be checking bake here. Hope to hear from you --
Christina
mystic2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 03:50 PM   #8
mystic2102
Learning to Surf The Board

mystic2102 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wectmall:
[qb]Heh Melissa,
Wendy[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I just realized this post was from last year. :P
mystic2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 04:05 PM   #9
chinipini
I am New

chinipini is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish i had found this place a lot sooner. i was also looking to for someone to split the rent with me. I just moved to an apartment in tucson AZ
chinipini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 01:48 PM   #10
Tucson Superwoman
Board Blazen Parent

Tucson Superwoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Chinipini-I cant believe there is actually someone else from Tucson on here!
Old 01-25-2005, 01:44 PM   #11
jmcr749
I am New

jmcr749 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm living in Red Lion, Pa. I'm in the same boat. I have two children and I'm a single mom age 24. I am looking for a roomate to help share some expenses!
jmcr749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:41 PM   #12
Dew
Setting New Standards

Dew is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jmcr749:
[qb] I'm living in Red Lion, Pa. I'm in the same boat. I have two children and I'm a single mom age 24. I am looking for a roomate to help share some expenses! [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>hey jmcr749,
I am looking to rent a room, but I might be too far away
I am actually in Europe.