Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Teen (Single) Dad - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Fathers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Teen Fathers

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2004, 06:43 PM   #1
ProblematicOne
Learning to Surf The Board

ProblematicOne is an unknown quantity at this point

It's kinda weird how there's no posts here...anyway, I just turned 17 and I have a baby daughter, Amaya Jade. A month after Amaya was born, her mom decided that she didn't want a baby after all. So I've been a single dad for almost all of Amaya's life. Right now my parents can't stand to look at me, I've dropped out of school to take care of my daughter and balance three jobs around, and on top of that my parents kick me out every couple of months. If it hadn't been for Amaya, I'd probably be dead or living out of my car or something...I'd really like to see more teen dads here, but I guess I can't force them to show up, so whatever. If anybody wants to talk, just let me know.
ProblematicOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Resources: youngrobin.com