Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey worried about leaving baby w babysitter. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Child Care

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 10-10-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
RML Female
I am New

RML is an unknown quantity at this point
Default worried about leaving baby w babysitter.

Ill be having to go back to work Nov 1st & my baby will be 7 & a half weeks old... I will be leaving her with my friend who is running a small child care service. Im a little nervous about it tho, i know that she will be fine, but i have so much anxiety just thinking about it, have any advice to help me?!
RML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
analane Female
I am New

analane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: worried about leaving baby w babysit

Your child is too young to be living with a babysitter but You don't have choice either. If possible call some of Your grandparents to live with You for a month or two. This will help a lot. Else just see for few days how the child reacts when You leave her at friends child care center and then decide.

Last edited by MotherBoard; 08-19-2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: removed spam
analane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:05 AM   #3
jessemarks Male
I am New

jessemarks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: worried about leaving baby w babysit

I can understand Its very difficult for any mother to leave their infant at others hand even for a few hours. But if daycare is of your friend than you should not be too much worry about baby.
jessemarks is offline   Reply With Quote