Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey pregnant moms in northern Virginia - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Virginia

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-22-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
mommy24
I am New

mommy24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. I am trying to meet some people who may be in a similar situation as me. I am single and very nervous about the baby to be. I need to talk and relax with others who can relate!
mommy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 07:43 PM   #2
tomany2count
Visitor

Hi and welcome. I don't know of anything in your area but I do know that their is a lot of support here. Hope you take advantage of it. Wonderful people here.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
singlemompart1
I am New

singlemompart1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pregnant moms in northern Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy24 View Post
Hello. I am trying to meet some people who may be in a similar situation as me. I am single and very nervous about the baby to be. I need to talk and relax with others who can relate!
Try asking your doctor or local hospital. Sometimes they have programs to help you with the birthing process in general. They might also have referrals to single parent support groups
singlemompart1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Welcome!!! I think Singlemompart1 had some very good advice. There is a wealth of empathy and consideration here, but for the birthing process...what...you're gonna take a laptop with you? Don't get me wrong, this place is a goldmine of advice and please keep comming back, we all benefit from your presence...but yeah, keep the "real" world there, too.
We can prepare you for what to expect, and we can share our experiences...but, as for holding your hand? Well, maybe that, too. There are many Va. people here. Keep posting....please!
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Umm, Blue, that baby is about 3 now. The OP was 2005.....
Old 07-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #6
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Roflmao...and I almost warned someone about this very thing! .
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote