Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Help Please - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Home, Garden & Living > Home Improvement

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future
beg or prayer Help Please

Front door knob is no longer working. I changed to bolt lock last Friday. But now Im having issues with the stupid door knob. Its one of those facey ones that have a latch that you push down on. It no longer pushes down. Do I need to replace the hole thing or can I somehow fix it. Man this house is costing me more and more every day.
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Help Please

NO idea. Definitely know how a house can always come up with new ways to cost you money. Hopefully someone comes on soon with doorknob knowledge.

HAHAHAHA...sometimes I use 'doorknob' to insult someone, so I made myself laugh. I need to get out more.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Are there little buttons on the edge of the latch thingy, like on the part where it connects with the door jamb? If so, try pressing them and seeing if it releases the thumb latch .
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Oh never looked. Ill check when I get home. Dont remember seeing any but then again I wasnt looking for any buttons. Crossing my fingers there are some. Please Otherwise I am the lucky blonde that gets to walk around my house in the snow/mud to get to the back door. grrr
Old 03-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
comingup4air Female

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Awe Blue......of course Blue would know about doorknobs.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

hahahaha Your a hoot C4
Old 03-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #7
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
Awe Blue......of course Blue would know about doorknobs.
Huh? I don't get it. Besides, I'm probably wrong, .
My knees look like doorknobs....
Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
littlefoot_223 Female
Board Beacon Parent

littlefoot_223 has a spectacular aura about

LOL, you guys are to funny today.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
comingup4air Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
Huh? I don't get it. Besides, I'm probably wrong, .
My knees look like doorknobs....
Read back on my response to her first. NO SKIMMING when reading posts.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #10
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by comingup4air View Post
Read back on my response to her first. NO SKIMMING when reading posts.
You cheated. You added that after I had already read it, .

Yeah, I've known my fair share of "doorknobs"....