Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey How do you organize your-self and house - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Home, Garden & Living > Home Improvement

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 10-07-2000, 07:09 PM   #1
Robin Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Robin has a spectacular aura about
Default How do you organize your-self and house

How can you organize your house and four kids so that days and chourse go smooth through out the day?

I have tried a few things, some work some don't.

Any one have any suggestion like how to do 18 loads of wash a week?

If I don't do three a day I get backed up. And we all now that there are gonna be those time when I just can't do three loads a day with every thing else that needs to get done.

Any ideas????
Old 11-01-2000, 02:40 PM   #2
suejean
I am New

suejean is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one set laundry day a week, and i work till it is done. I micro manage the kids clothing so they wear jeans a couple times, and dab up spills on clothing immediately. Of course, there is still lots of laundry, but the kids have empty pockets, bring it down to the laundry room, and then carry it back up and put it away when clean. If they fail to bring it down, they don't get it done.
suejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: How do you organize your-self and ho

I am so glad those days are over.

I did find that having a bunch of cheep laundry baskets helped.

At 9 pm, no matter what I ran through the house and put every thing i found scattered about into these baskets. then would sort them out as i unwound after kids where in bed, and i had gotten ready for the night.

I did become proficient in having two baskets i for trash and one for sorting.
In fact I still have some baskets that I ended putting stuff in that i did not know where to put and the basket still sits in the garage waiting for me to get to it.

They are filled with the junk mail coupons that are so very old now, and the magazine i knew i was gonna read as soon as i had a moment, still haven't found that moment. Those odd socks, that to this day I have not ran across, I guess the sock monster ate it.

Now my youngest are in high school, thriving and learning new things.

I do not miss the 18 plus loads, or the 9 qt pot i used to cook everything in so nothing would spatter on my little ones as they would hang onto my legs as i cooked.

Now my task at hand is How the ____ do i get these picture off the digital camera.
that's right 9 years worth...

To all the young Moms...

It does get easier, but once it does, that too is hard. Enjoy the ride, and all the up and downs. There is no ride like it.

Peace
Robin
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:40 AM   #4
phiferindia Male
I am New

phiferindia is an unknown quantity at this point
clown Re: How do you organize your-self and ho

Thanks for the question u asked Robin. There will be difficult to organize youself and your home but i remind you one thing hope u very well knew about proverb "Where there is a will there is a way" Try to engrave each and everything step by step with full hearted.

Align for youself and home: Do whatever with full hearted you will feel better on yourself. Whatever the heavy work don't postpone and don't hesitate the work in home especailly on laundry, cleaning vessels and some kitchen works, mopping, Use the recycling bin/trash basket etc., finish it on same day. So that u don't feel difficulties. Try to schedule your work, Keep a to-do list that syncs with your mobile phone or note on calender or notepad, Do one thing at a time do that work onwards, Dont tell i cannot' make use to say "i can", "i can now", Your are the way to children, bring practice to children, I am sure they will follow you. Teach them discipline. So that will be great by this way u can organize youself and your home family everything efficiently.

I hope you go ahead with my tips and ideas. Thank you
phiferindia is offline   Reply With Quote