Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey I wonder, are you reading any of this ? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Ex's

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #1
Dew
Setting New Standards

Dew is an unknown quantity at this point

This board is open to the whole world. I keep wondering if sometimes, my son's father, the one I often talk about and I don't often say too good things about him, if he's maybe reading this as well. OK, it's hard to find out exactly who's writing, with the screen name being any name, really. Still. And also, is it having a good or a bad effect that he reads it ?
So, if you read this, I want to say, I really really love you, but I wish I didn't, and we belong together, but I wish we didn't.
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #2
Dew
Setting New Standards

Dew is an unknown quantity at this point

This board is open to the whole world. I keep wondering if sometimes, my son's father, the one I often talk about and I don't often say too good things about him, if he's maybe reading this as well. OK, it's hard to find out exactly who's writing, with the screen name being any name, really. Still. And also, is it having a good or a bad effect that he reads it ?
So, if you read this, I want to say, I really really love you, but I wish I didn't, and we belong together, but I wish we didn't.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:25 PM   #3
SingLMama1
Learning to Surf The Board

SingLMama1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I often feel the same way. I wonder if my ex gets on and reads the things I talk about. But then I remember that he's not that smart

If he did ever read any of this he would accuse me of "talking s*#*" about him. God forbid you say his name when he's not in the room and you get put on his "who to beat up" list. He really has one of those too!
SingLMama1 is offline   Reply With Quote