Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Haven't seen my sons father in 11 yrs - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Ex's

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM   #1
Motherof2boyz Female
I am New

Motherof2boyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Haven't seen my sons father in 11 yrs

I had my first son at a very young age. When I was 14 I got pregnant by a man literally double my age. When I gave birth to my son at age 15, his father saw him maybe 3 times before he literally disappeared. For many years, I looked for him. I was so angry that he left us. That was over 11 years ago. Recently about 6 months ago, thru social media I found out he is living in cancun. He is married but has no children, besides my son. I've tried to reach out to him thru his family members but I've had no luck. I just want answers. Am I asking too much? After so many years, these feelings of confusion are still in my mind on almost a daily basis. It's not love, I never loved him. I didn't even kno what love was at that age much less know. Worse of all, my son doesn't even kno the truth about his biological father. Another man raised him. What r my options? I just can't forget about this man that abandoned his son. M
Motherof2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Haven't seen my sons father in 11 yr

Sounds like you're looking for trouble.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote