Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Indianapolis Court Ordered DNA Question - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Law & Legal Issues

Notices

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #1
kidsrawesome Female
I am New

kidsrawesome is an unknown quantity at this point
hi2 Indianapolis Court Ordered DNA Question

Hello everyone :-)

I had a question...recently I had to have a DNA test done on my youngest daughter. I live in Indianapolis and I had to have a court ordered DNA test done. Someone that I know told me that before me and the non-custodial parent goes back to court to have the DNA test read by the judge, that we should both receive the results of the DNA test in the mail. Is this true? Please let me know...because honestly, I just want to know which of the 2 people I slept with is the father of my daughter and the waiting has me very very impatient.

Thank you very much Single Parents
kidsrawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 04:52 PM   #2
cf829 Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

cf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelcf829 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Indianapolis Court Ordered DNA Quest

I honestly don't know as I never went through this process.
cf829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:33 PM   #3
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Depends on the State laws and the judge's policies. I have heard it several ways. Including where the parents don't hear results til judges reads them.

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
kidsrawesome Female
I am New

kidsrawesome is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your response and your honesty CF829 and Dad1st4boys...I really do appreciate your responses...at least I know that someone is reading and possibly thinking about the prompt and possible ends to this means just like I am. So thank you :-)
kidsrawesome is offline   Reply With Quote