Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Mother - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Teen Mothers

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-14-2017, 11:34 PM   #1
SingleMother0 Female
I am New

SingleMother0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Single Mother

I am 19 with a 10 day old son. His father and I are no longer together. We broke up on the day my son was born. He has been talking to other girls during my last month of pregnancy and I found out when I went through his phone the day my son was born. I confronted him and he turned it on me. He says he was only at the hospital for my son and not for me. Even though he was acting like we was together when I was in labor. Since we broke up he continues to talk to other girls and I'm single still. But its only been 10 days. He was telling everyone the baby isn't his and told everyone on social media that. Now he claims the baby and wants to see him. Would I be wrong to say no? I still have feelings for him.
SingleMother0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:51 AM   #2
YJL279 Female
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Re: Single Mother

Unsupervised visits would not be a good idea right now. But you should go to court as soon as you can and file child support papers, they will probably do a paternity test if you two are not married and then he will know for sure, I know you know he is the father. Don't hesitate, file right away!

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote