Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey 2 steps forward and 1 step back - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Religion / Spirituality

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-15-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
Taylor's Mommy
Board Member

Taylor's Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of you know about how my daughter came into this world. My father is a pastor of one of the 3 churchs in our small town. SO when I was in laybor my father had to go and tell the church board what was going on. On the the church boars members was having us to her house for Easter the next day but since she was born at almost midnight he said that they were going to have to cancel. Her responce was well the **** isnt invited but then rest of the family is. Ha now I have gone to church since I was a baby in my moms tummy.But I have never meet someone like that. She has for the last year tried to get my father fired, kicked out of the church, my daughter taken away and me placed into a mental home. I am at my breaking point.
I do not live with my parents anymore, my phone number is no where near the same and that little bit of sun shine called me.
Its my parents 25th wedding aniversary today. Gee I wonder why they are not answering the phone. Eww actually I dont want to know, but so she called me! "Where is your dad? He is still a pastor right? Shouldnt he answer his phone? Are you having another baby I noticed someone helping you into your truck the other day."
I informed her it is none of her business and said to call my father and leave a message.
I have been trying to figure out how my daughters father put stuff together for a while now. She then informed me that she printed off the paperwork for joint custody and wanted to know if I wanted them or she could give them to Jake! Why is it her business? He is in JAIL because he beat the **** out of me! Hello getting help into my truck at a hospital? Broken arm and face? My lawyer just said document it she cant do anything. She is bipolar and suppost to be taking meds but none of us are sure she is. My dad is looking for another church because we have had 6 members leave because of her bad mouthing other members. I feel responcible but I know Im not. Uhhhhhhhh. I was having a good day! I hate the phone!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
Dad of 3 + 3 Male
Lively & Zealous Parent

Dad of 3 + 3 is a glorious beacon of lightDad of 3 + 3 is a glorious beacon of light

What needs to be done is spelled out in the new testament but I don't remember what the passage is. It relates to having the church leadership have a talk with the "lady" and the go from there.

You are still doing a lot of typing with one hand .

Your Dad should not have to leave because of her, she needs to change or leave.

I hope thing go better for you and your little one soon.

In my prayers.

Things Get Better with age ...
I'm approaching Magnificent

Dad of 3 + 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 01:22 AM   #3
Taylor's Mommy
Board Member

Taylor's Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha ya well its only hard to do a capital letter. I cant work or box things to move so I have nothing else todo but spend hours typeing with one hand.