Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single Teen Moms from Lincoln NE? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Your Parents as Single Parents

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-17-2004, 03:36 PM   #1
kjr29vnr
Learning to Surf The Board

kjr29vnr is an unknown quantity at this point

If there are any single teenage moms or moms-to-be who need tutoring, child care to take night or weekend college classes or just need someone to talk to for advice or support please email me at kronkar*yahoo.*** . I am trying to start a support group and need to find out if there is any interest.

I am a 29 year old single mom of a 3 year old boy. I have raised him as a single mom the entire 3 years and am still single today. I have a college education and a full time job and I understand how difficult it is to get ahead. I have provided my son with a quality life so far and I would like to assist in anyway I can to help others to do the same for their children.
kjr29vnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:38 AM   #2
AngelBaby2633
Learning to Surf The Board

AngelBaby2633 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is great your doing that I wish you lived in Georgia because child care is my main problem for school, work, everything. We need more people like you.
AngelBaby2633 is offline   Reply With Quote