Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Maine

Old 02-29-2004, 02:44 PM   #1
divyone
I am New

divyone is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. My name is Laura. I live in Sanford, Maine. I would like to start a post for Maine's single parents. Or anyone who is looking for help, support,adice,tips..... Or just want to vent. Tell you stories here so we can all help each other. Two heads are better then one, three heads are better then two and so on. So come on in and relax, tell us what new with you or your children. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please don't be shy to reply.
Can't Wait To Hear From You,
Laura
P.S. Remember this is a place where all feelings, And situations are welcome!
divyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 02:44 PM   #2
divyone
I am New

divyone is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. My name is Laura. I live in Sanford, Maine. I would like to start a post for Maine's single parents. Or anyone who is looking for help, support,adice,tips..... Or just want to vent. Tell you stories here so we can all help each other. Two heads are better then one, three heads are better then two and so on. So come on in and relax, tell us what new with you or your children. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please don't be shy to reply.
Can't Wait To Hear From You,
Laura
P.S. Remember this is a place where all feelings, And situations are welcome!
divyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #3
too true
I am New

too true is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I'm not too far from you. In wakefield NH which is about twenty mins north of Rochester. I'm Kristan
too true is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:56 PM   #4
Re-Mom
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Anybody here in Maine? Or from Maine? I am planning on moving up there within the next year and would LOVE any information you coudl give me.

School systems
Child care subsidy
Best/Worst areas
Anything!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:45 PM   #5
rockweedmama
I am New

rockweedmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there~ Yeahhh i am so glad i found you mama's.
I am Jenn in PORTLAND, MAINE

SueP~ by the time you get here in Maine 2006 hopefully the RE market will have popped..everything is super expensive and mtg rages low low low

*email addy removed*
rockweedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:50 PM   #6
Re-Mom
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

From this view in Mass it looks CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! I'm heading there asap! Getting my roof done in a week or two, getting my papers together and ready set go to put this house on the market and swamp ME with my resume!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 08-13-2005, 09:02 PM   #7
rockweedmama
I am New

rockweedmama is an unknown quantity at this point

[OMG yea from MA everything is cheaper up here..Please if you do move here draft yourself a email with subject...me mama w/connectins and i can hook you up w/just about everything
rockweedmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:04 PM   #8
Re-Mom
Mainiac

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

OK now wipe that email address off the board and let people pm you for it. You don't want any weirdo's emailing you (oh shoot, you already have one nowLOL but I'm harmless I promise)

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 03-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
My2KK's
I am New

My2KK's is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am from Maine, and don't live far from Sanford...I am right down the road in Berwick....
My2KK's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
outinthsticks
Lively & Zealous Parent

outinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond repute
giggle Re: Mainers giving advice to Mainers...o

Ok, it has been a few years since someone posted here, but HEY I am in Maine too I live near Damariscotta Lake
outinthsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #11
Re-Mom
Mainiac

Default Re: Mainers giving advice to Mainers...o

Oh you moved right near my friend, she's in Walpole (though she says Damariscotta)

Need babysitting, she has 3 teen daughtersLOL Twins that are 14 and one that is 16 -- hence our friendship!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
Old 10-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #12
outinthsticks
Lively & Zealous Parent

outinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond reputeoutinthsticks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mainers giving advice to Mainers...o

I am still on top of D. Lake right now, but our new house in is D. May take you up on that someday, I can never go to parents night at school because I don't have a sitter way up here but when I am in town it will be so much easier.
outinthsticks is offline   Reply With Quote