Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey in Arizona_Young single mom needs support and friends - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Arizona

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 08-17-2004, 02:27 AM   #1
jenaz77
I am New

jenaz77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am only 20 years old with a 2yr old daughter. Was going to school (graduated), and now working full time. I live on my own with my little angel and am just looking for friends in my area. Sometimes, I feel like crying with all the frustration of being a young single mom... and it's right then that I wish I had more people to talk to. Let me know if you feel the same.
Thanks, Jen
jenaz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 02:27 AM   #2
jenaz77
I am New

jenaz77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am only 20 years old with a 2yr old daughter. Was going to school (graduated), and now working full time. I live on my own with my little angel and am just looking for friends in my area. Sometimes, I feel like crying with all the frustration of being a young single mom... and it's right then that I wish I had more people to talk to. Let me know if you feel the same.
Thanks, Jen
jenaz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
kjr29vnr
Learning to Surf The Board

kjr29vnr is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what...I do cry sometimes...It's ok, just don't let it consume your life.
I am not from your area, but I wanted to let you know how strong you are. I am 29 with a 3 yr. old boy. I live on my own and work full time too. I am single and have been since I told the father I was pregnant. It is frustrating but every time you feel frustrated, think about how strong you are. Feel proud of yourself for not only creating your daughter's life but creating a life for your daughter.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here: kronkar*yahoo.***

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jenaz77:
[qb]Hi, I am only 20 years old with a 2yr old daughter. Was going to school (graduated), and now working full time. I live on my own with my little angel and am just looking for friends in my area. Sometimes, I feel like crying with all the frustration of being a young single mom... and it's right then that I wish I had more people to talk to. Let me know if you feel the same.
Thanks, Jen [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
kjr29vnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 02:44 AM   #4
amariee
Learning to Surf The Board

amariee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey girl, I'm 21 with a 3 year old daughter and my second daughter is due Dec. 26th. I saw that you were from AZ and I thought I would hit you up. I'm here if you ever want to talk -k-
Amber
amariee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 03:02 AM   #5
honeybeesmom
Board Blazen Parent

honeybeesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 22 and live in Arizona as well. I know how you feel. I haven't seen most of my friends since shortly after my son was born (he's 8 months now), and I only see my best friends every few months because they are up in Oregon. I can't and don't want to go out to the bar anymore, and not many people find it as entertaining to play with my son as I do, hehe. It's like I've become too old to be my age, but I'm still too young to really relate to the older mommy crowd. If you ever want to talk, let me know.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
punkmama Female
I am New

punkmama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in Arizona_Young single mom needs su

hey im almost 21 and i have a 1.5 year old,I am in az too and i know how you feel,I always feel aquard going to playgroups with my daughter(i am kinda punk,so im 20 years old with black and purple hair) if you need someone to talk to you can PM me anytime k?
~chels
punkmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
Wildcatqb15 Male
I am New

Wildcatqb15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in Arizona_Young single mom needs su

Hey Jenna,
Hang in there you will meet some new friends on here i'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaz77 View Post
Thanks, Jen

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Hello Jenna,

I noticed your post and felt the need to reach out…

My 2sec Bio: My name is John. I studied Pre-Law and played Quarterback on the football team at the University of Arizona. I work as an actor and model both here in AZ, and in Los Angeles, CA. I also work as a financial advisor. My Mother works for a law firm in Scottsdale and my Sister just graduated from Brigham Young University.

I was raised by a Single Mom. And I know all too well the emotional and economic hardships that both the parents and the children can face. Whether it’s being able to afford the electric bill, or wondering if you will ever have a social life, I respect so much your courage to do right by your children. Due to my challenging upbringing, as well as my passion to help others, I have made it both my mission and my career to help single Mothers properly plan for their future, in making sure that they are taking advantage of all the tools out there to help them financially! Each month I reach out randomly to a handful of Moms, offering them the opportunity to sit down with me and discuss their situation free of charge.
Wildcatqb15 is offline   Reply With Quote