Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Intro... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 30 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
verdouxkai Female
I am New

verdouxkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intro...

I posted over in the single moms generic board, but thought I'd post here as well...

Well I never thought I'd be posting in a forum like this. But looks like I'm on my way to single parent-land...technically co-parenting I guess...but as the mother in this situation, I know that it will mostly fall to me.

DH and I have been married for 14 years, we have one daughter, 22 months. To make an agonizingly long story short, he had an affair earlier this year, lost his job, moved in with his mom...I took him back in September thinking that he was truly sorry and ready to work on our marriage...he came back and basically has blamed me for everything that happened. So, for my own sanity's sake, I've told him that he needs to move out. He seems more than happy with that. I don't know if divorce is in my future, but for now I'm in a plan-for-the-worse frame of mind.

So, even though I was able to do this single parenting thing pretty well over the summer while my husband was gone and screwing up his life, my DD is now entering the terrible twos...and I'm quite a bit more mentally broken down than I was before. So, I guess I'm reaching out for support. I'm already in counseling, all that fun stuff.

So yeah, that's me. I'm new and even though I don't want to be here at all, I'm glad to see that there are places like this.

-Amanda
verdouxkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Intro...

Welcome! We can see all the forums, . Same group no matter where you go, .

To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable. ~Barry M. Goldwater and Jack Casserly, Goldwater

Life is all about how you handle Plan B. ~ off a Blue Mountain Arts calendar
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Woodsimply Female
Thinks too much

Woodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an AngelWoodsimply Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Welcome to SFV! No hiding around these parts

None of us ever thought we'd be here. But thank God there are places like SFV.

You cannot get an answer, if you do not ask the question. Say what you need to say.
~Just me
Woodsimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
verdouxkai Female
I am New

verdouxkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys!
verdouxkai is offline   Reply With Quote