Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey 3 Badish things happen in 1 day always - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 30 - Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-13-2013, 02:51 AM   #1
ljeanbeans Female
On the Board

ljeanbeans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 Badish things happen in 1 day always

IDK why the "universe" seems to have it in for me sometimes...
1. I confront an online associate I've collaborating with for months about some things that really bother me only to get completely shutout and ignored (they owe me some $$)
2. husband guy calls me to demand that I do this and do that and come visit him and I let myself get roped into the convo (sometimes it has helped him reason) and tell him no and by the end of the convo am extremely adrenaline upset
just finding out
Is is a big major deal with finances and the mortgage, but a fix not a blunder
he arranges and i have to do the paperwork
3. Baby son guy is now cutting molars, apparently. Nice evening.

Yay for me. BTW....I love you guys. Who knows if you really care, but it may be that you are some of the only ones that do.

Is it weird to work so much you forget how to just relax and "party"? have fun?
At least I enjoy working. I don't care if it makes other people uncomfortable that I'm industrious. I'm smart enough to know that I should never be jealous of someone that works hard.
And, I have no friends because of it or whatnot. That, and being way to intense and bluntish. I don't think I'm bad. My counselor shouldn't wonder why I isolate. My social skills suck after all the trauma, and I know it.
Honestly, I'm just hoping to entertain you guys with this
Because you can't fix the fact that I wonder why in world my heart can be broken and yet tears rarely come. Okay, I just made them start.
ljeanbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
hhays76 Female
Parent on Board

hhays76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Badish things happen in 1 day alwa

Hang in there beans!!!! We all have rough patches!! You just gotta push through it!!! Remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!!!! LOL I should be Hercules by now!!!!
)))))HUGS(((((
hhays76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #3
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Yup, hang in there. and Yup, we care, been there and done that! Relaxing, ahhhhhhh I think i remember that!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #4
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Sounds like a tough day. Usually, it can only get better though!

but, you really should let someone into your life....you know, have a friend. Then you can go out and play once in a while.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

what is this relax you speak of, you mean some type of pill
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
bluewave Female
At A loss for Words - NOT!

bluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Supportbluewave Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

hang in there beans! Sounds like a crapola day and yes, they do come! do your best not to beat yourself up about getting all upset with the ex. deep down you know you can't reason with crazy, and yet you sound like a reasonable person...and so you did your best to 'reason'--because that's what normal people do. BIGHUG!

p.s. regarding getting your heart broken and no tears...everyone grieves and hurts differently. i hope your counselor isn't hinting that there's something wrong that you don't cry about it...you will get through the heartahe the way you learned how to and deal with it the way that is appropriate for you. i would only worry if you feel like you're cut off from your grieving/emotions, but that doesn't sound like the case.

and p.p.s. people who have been through trauma--well sheesh, there's nothing like it, some of the i've been through and what i've seen on this board. so of course you might be intense after going through whatever it is you're going through!!!!!

good luck and big big big hugs.
bluewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Yesterday was one of those days here too... The Sheriff called me in about a narrative I did on a DV a few months ago.... The new Report Program's Spell checker is worthless, and I did not double check it. It was not major, but the have the Sheriff laugh at the errors.... I had to laugh too.... I re-did the narrative and turned it in corrected, all's well with the court now...

The Only Easy Day was Yesterday. NavSpecWar

If it is Important to us we make it happen.......
If it's not, then we make excuses...
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #8
ljeanbeans Female
On the Board

ljeanbeans is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much.
IDK, I have friends but I can tell people don't really want to be right next to me when I'm a ball of anxiety or angst. Kinda frustrating, but I can't blame them as everyone up in this neck of the woods has survival stress. My counselor doesn't think I'm weird, she thinks I'm fine and isn't really worried about me.
ljeanbeans is offline   Reply With Quote