Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey My Unborn Bi-Racial Baby - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Interracial Single Families

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-27-2004, 05:21 AM   #1
Rainny
I am New

Rainny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone I am 20 and I am from a small town in New Mexico where the black to hispanic ratio is like 1-2000 LOL. Anyways this is a college town and I met my Baby-Daddy in college. We dated for nearly 9 months and I got pregnant in February which makes me 5 months now. Me and the sperm donor are no longer together and he "Never wants to speak to me or my _______ baby" is what he says. It hurts me so bad that some of my family already has a problem with mixed babies, and my baby's daddy is black as night LOL. I am just really having a heard time dealing with how my ex treats us and some people ask me why I am still carrying his baby and I say Its not HIS baby ITS MINE. But I am still crying inside. Help Please.
Rainny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:50 AM   #2
TIA
I am New

TIA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainny:
[qb]Hello everyone I am 20 and I am from a small town in New Mexico where the black to hispanic ratio is like 1-2000 LOL. Anyways this is a college town and I met my Baby-Daddy in college. We dated for nearly 9 months and I got pregnant in February which makes me 5 months now. Me and the sperm donor are no longer together and he "Never wants to speak to me or my _______ baby" is what he says. It hurts me so bad that some of my family already has a problem with mixed babies, and my baby's daddy is black as night LOL. I am just really having a heard time dealing with how my ex treats us and some people ask me why I am still carrying his baby and I say Its not HIS baby ITS MINE. But I am still crying inside. Help Please.[/qb]
TIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:51 AM   #3
TIA
I am New

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainny:
[qb]Hello everyone I am 20 and I am from a small town in New Mexico where the black to hispanic ratio is like 1-2000 LOL. Anyways this is a college town and I met my Baby-Daddy in college. We dated for nearly 9 months and I got pregnant in February which makes me 5 months now. Me and the sperm donor are no longer together and he "Never wants to speak to me or my _______ baby" is what he says. It hurts me so bad that some of my family already has a problem with mixed babies, and my baby's daddy is black as night LOL. I am just really having a heard time dealing with how my ex treats us and some people ask me why I am still carrying his baby and I say Its not HIS baby ITS MINE. But I am still crying inside. Help Please.[/qb]
Old 07-15-2004, 12:56 AM   #4
TIA
I am New

Hi, as a single mother of a bi racial 7 yr old I can honestly say I understand what you are going through. When I told my parents at the age of 32 yr that the father of my child was black, they told me either abort the baby or be disowned. I was not going to muer my unborn child. I was totally alone during 8 months of my pregnancy. I was severely depressed and it affected my baby. Please dont let what is happening to you affect your child. I wish my daughter father was out of the picture, he is abusive to me. He was calling me up and harrassing me calling me horrible names in fromt of my 5 yr old. if you want to email me privately, respond to this message with your email address
Old 07-15-2004, 04:18 PM   #5
Rainny
I am New

Rainny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Thank you for responding to my concern, I recently found out that my baby also has Gastroschisis, which is a birth defect in the abdominal wall. I will explain later, I have not talked to the donor he refuses to speak to me and he can care less about the baby. Uhm WBS!
Rainny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:26 AM   #6
waleed222 Male
Banned For Spam

waleed222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Unborn Bi-Racial Baby

I do think it sounds like he has been unfaithful and is probably confused because he is not happy in your marriage. I think that you have to decide not only would your daughter have a better life with you in your home but ask yourself if she would have a better life without her father? The question is does he love her NOT does he play with her. Think about her and then make your decision. This isn't about him or you, it is about her first THEN you and him.
waleed222 is offline   Reply With Quote