Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Oh how much.... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Relationships¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Mentally Unfit Other Biological Parent Support

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
onefinewoman Female
On the Board

onefinewoman is an unknown quantity at this point
whoopdedoo Oh how much....

I detest having to rely on EX for anything at all. It is always a cluster____. Some day soon, Universe, please let me get to the point of self-reliance I crave and am working so hard to attain. I know it will reduce the screaming in my brain.
onefinewoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
trebor Male
Board Beacon Parent

trebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angeltrebor Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Oh how much....

It will happen one day OFW. Just keep doing what you're doing and one day it won't even matter if he's around or not! BTW they hate it when they can't get under your skin.
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:51 PM   #3
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Ive come to the conclusion that its not that it gets better, but that we become better at dealing with it.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:30 AM   #4
onefinewoman Female
On the Board

onefinewoman is an unknown quantity at this point

I have maintained a friendly face in his presence, but my feelings have NEVER been more at odds with how I behave. If we did not have kids together, I would give him an enormous verbal smackdown and then walk away and never speak to him again. Interacting with him is a constant practice in letting go of the anger. He is so good at giving me reasons to feel it.

The ways he has let me down, let his children down, over the years are deplorable. I can only shield her from so much pain, and she has begun to find out on her own, at 5, that she cannot trust his word.

I have full physical custody and we have shared legal. I am financially dependent on him until I graduate and get a good job.
onefinewoman is offline   Reply With Quote