Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> School & Work Life > Campus Single Parents

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
LSL
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Whoo-hoo I am EXCITED

I know that some of you will think this is bad news, you lawyer haters you, but I GOT MY COURT CERTIFICATION TODAY! What do you mean, you may ask? As a third year student, having taken ethics and evidence, having more than 60 credit hours, the Supreme Court of my state will take applications to allow a student to appear in court for litigation matters. [Can't appear for a felony charge]. Looks like I am heading to court, ladies and gentlemen! Whoo-hoo!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel
Default Re: Whoo-hoo I am EXCITED

great! another woman screwing up the court system
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
LSL
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

.......not a lawyer hater, a woman hater....I so could reform you!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Bubba'sDad
Banned For Spam

Bubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an AngelBubba'sDad Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Student Lisa View Post
.......not a lawyer hater, a woman hater....I so could reform you!
when I used to fly, my instructor was this great lady.,....one day we are up in the air, and we hear a female pilot calling the local flight control...so I turn to my instructor and say "when did they start letting women fly planes?"

she threatened to open my door and push me out
Bubba'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
MotherBoard
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

that is great, show 'em whatcha got.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
YJL279
Pray Until Smthng happens

YJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With SupportYJL279 Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Congratulations! I know you will do great!

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. --Patricia Neal

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France
YJL279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
Schroed74
Visitor

Congrats Lisa! I am excited for you!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
hhays4
On the Board

hhays4 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
hhays4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:15 AM   #9
AngeliqueDiCieli
Active Board Parent

AngeliqueDiCieli is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba'sDad View Post
when I used to fly, my instructor was this great lady.,....one day we are up in the air, and we hear a female pilot calling the local flight control...so I turn to my instructor and say "when did they start letting women fly planes?"

she threatened to open my door and push me out
I would have done it, not thhreatened!

Congrats Lisa
AngeliqueDiCieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #10
comingup4air
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lisa!!! That rocks. I sure wish you were in MY STATE!!!!
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:33 AM   #11
kotka
I am New

kotka is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
kotka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #12
dalilamakarma
Setting New Standards

dalilamakarma is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go LSL, I hope you are able to bring some common sense to the system.
Best of luck in this and in your last year of Law school.
Dali
Old 05-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
confused1996
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Congrats you deserve it for all your hard work.. You rock as my son says...
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
idig
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

Great new, Lisa! We can always use another good lawyer out there, rare breed that you are....You will make a great attny, no doubt in my mind. We need more like you.

Sure as night will follow day. Most things I worry about. Never happen anyway. ~ Tom Petty
idig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
Adrian1trk
Board Blazen Parent

Adrian1trk is an unknown quantity at this point
dance Re: Whoo-hoo I am EXCITED

God help us all !!!
Adrian1trk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
comingup4air

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1trk View Post
God help us all !!!

Maybe Lisa becoming a lawyer is HIS way of helping! She's got a big heart, strong determination, and has been a single parent. I'd take that kind of lawyer ANYDAY!!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:33 PM   #17
Adrian1trk
Board Blazen Parent

Adrian1trk is an unknown quantity at this point

Somehow I feel the need to tell you all that my comment was meant as a joke, just in case somebody thinks otherwise.
Adrian1trk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #18
comingup4air

I took it as a joke!

I still think BD's story about the female pilot wanting to push him out of the plane was the FUNNIEST!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #19
mykidisfirst
Social Director

mykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant futuremykidisfirst has a brilliant future

Congrats! Yeah
mykidisfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
pann71
Board Beacon Parent

pann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angelpann71 Has Heart and Soul of an Angel

That is wonderful...great to finally see all your hard work coming to fruitation!

Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue!!
pann71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #21
LSL
The blunt one;)

Thanks everyone. I was assigned my first court appearance today. This one had a picture of the child, and all I could think was, "Aw baby, I get to free you up so that you can be adopted into a loving home." I had to close my office door and clap a little and do a jig. Hope no one was watching.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:01 AM   #22
Marielle
Board Beacon Parent

Marielle is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa, Brilliant news!!

You are an inspiration!!
Marielle is offline   Reply With Quote