Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Office 2007 - outline feature help?!?! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> School & Work Life > Campus Single Parents

Notices

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default Office 2007 - outline feature help?!?!

I'm pretty good in word, but I can't figure out how to do what I want....maybe it's not possible.

I have this document....that I can't attach....but an outline goes....(edited to add that I can't even get the little indents, but whatever! You either know what I'm talking about, or you don't. )

I. askfjdslkfjdsf
A. jkdfsjdsklfjds
i. kjfdsklfjdsklfds
B. sdfkjadskfjdsi
II. fkjdskfdsj

How do I increase the space only between the last of the "I" section before it goes into the "II" section. Does that make sense? I have the whole thing 1.15 spaced...but it seems that it needs a little more separation of thought between the I, II, III....

I have a whole line (like the one above this line here) between my Body, Intro, Conclusion....and then under Body is an I, II, III....that's what I'd like to have a bit more separation with.

If any of that made sense....and someone knows how to do it, please share! If I hit enter, it goes to the next level of indentation so A. for ex.
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Office 2007 - outline feature help?!

umm, I know how to keep it from indenting, or at least I used to give me a second to play and see if I can figure it out...
Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
momofTDR Female
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

that might work! Thanks Idig.

I'm going to go work for a few minutes, I'll come back and check in a bit....I really am ready to go home! LOL.
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #4
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

OK, I'm no help. I have 2007 on my laptop but use 2003 at work. 2007 is a mystery to me, and now they have released 2010!

Sorry, I thought I could help, but I am clueless on 2007

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Oh, and I HATE Word, much prefer Excel. Even for text documents.