Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> School & Work Life > Campus Single Parents

Notices

Old 10-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
Zuzuspetals
On the Board

Zuzuspetals is just really nice
humm Math. bleh.

Hey all -

Dusted off my transcripts and went back to college. It's been pretty great except for one thing... MATH - my own personal four letter word. If anyone knows great links for help with algebra I would really appreciate it.

I want to teach English, but won't be able to unless I pass my math class that is being taught by a professor who doesn't use correct grammar. There is irony in there somewhere.

Thanks,
Zuzu
Zuzuspetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
LSL
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend
Default Re: Math. bleh.

I have no links, sorry. If you were on the west coast and close to me, I would help. Algebra is the ONLY math I am really, really good at.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Re-Mom
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I just read about one somewhere, I'll try to find it. I love math! My irony would be taking an English class to get my math degree with a teacher who didn't know how to calculate the grades correctlyLOL

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
Zuzuspetals
On the Board

Hey! That teacher would be me! But I would give you extra credit for calculating them for me
Old 10-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
Re-Mom
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzuspetals View Post
Hey! That teacher would be me! But I would give you extra credit for calculating them for me
LOL! Thank You!

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
Dad1st4boys
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

Hang in there......It all adds up in the end.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
momofTDR
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

What kind of math are you doing? I'm a whiz with trig and geometry and some stats.

www.math.com is a pretty good site....

www.mathway.com

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I suck at factoring!
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
Zuzuspetals
On the Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofTDR View Post
What kind of math are you doing? I'm a whiz with trig and geometry and some stats.

www.math.com is a pretty good site....

www.mathway.com

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I suck at factoring!
Factoring polynomials! Can you believe it?! Arghh.....
Old 10-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
momofTDR
Marja

momofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With SupportmomofTDR Is Rocken These Boards With Support

YUCK! I used to have a good website for that written in my book, but I sold my book! I'm sorry! I would see if you have a math lab. I went to mine and they were very, very helpful!
momofTDR is offline   Reply With Quote