Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Single mom needing some mom friends. - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 20 Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 07-28-2004, 04:52 PM   #1
brocksmom
I am New

brocksmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone. My name is Jamie. I am 21 years old and a single mom of my beautiful 18 month old son! I am just becoming bored with my life and need some adult conversation. I work full time as an Administrative Assistant and live on my own with just my son. I hardly have but a few friends. My best friend is getting married next month. Everyone else has a husband or family. Anybody need someone to chat with?
brocksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 04:52 PM   #2
brocksmom
I am New

Hi everyone. My name is Jamie. I am 21 years old and a single mom of my beautiful 18 month old son! I am just becoming bored with my life and need some adult conversation. I work full time as an Administrative Assistant and live on my own with just my son. I hardly have but a few friends. My best friend is getting married next month. Everyone else has a husband or family. Anybody need someone to chat with?
Old 07-29-2004, 04:10 PM   #3
mommasboy300
I am New

mommasboy300 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you mean...I am also a 21 year old single mother of a 4 month old...I pretty much lost most of my friends when I got pregnant and then the rest of them when my ex and I broke up...I have family and belong to some other boards online but don't have anyone that really understands my situation to talk to...If you want I could use a friend too...

Kat
mommasboy300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 04:28 PM   #4
brocksmom
I am New

sorry to say this...but i am SO glad to hear someone else is in the same situation as i am! i could sure use someone to chat with and share stories and experiences with! feel free to email me at my email addy....jamie_nixon*hotmail.*** i would love to share pictures and chat!
Old 07-29-2004, 04:49 PM   #5
Drew76
On the Board

Drew76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your defntiley not the only one. Im a single daddy and sometimes enjoy getting up for work just because theres actually adults there to talk to. ....................I neede to get involved in my church or something.

Drew
Drew76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 05:00 PM   #6
brocksmom
I am New

single dad huh? good for you! how old is your child?
Old 07-31-2004, 09:17 PM   #7
Drew76
On the Board

Drew76 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brocksmom:
[qb]single dad huh? good for you! how old is your child?[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My son is 3 1/2 years old thanks fotr asking.
Drew76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 03:37 PM   #8
Lovebug
Board Member

Lovebug is an unknown quantity at this point

I am 23 years old and a single mother of a 18 month old son. I really miss being able to sit down and have a conversation with friends. My friends don't call me anymore because they know I don't really go out. If anyone wants to talk email me at qutiepie1129*hotmail. I would just like to talk about things that are important to me at this particular point in my life and not always finding out where the next party is like my friends.
Lovebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 10:29 PM   #9
Evestar
Board Blazen Parent

Evestar is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear you all. I am 23 with a 5 year old and most of my adult conversations take place at work. Does that count has having a social life??? I have a few close friends I still have contact with but ther are all married and no children. I crave contact with others like me. I have looked and been unable to find any single parents groups in my area. I just think it would be so nice if I could have an adult conversion and my son could have other kids to play with. I enjoy this chat board it at least lets me know I am not alone.
Old 08-06-2004, 12:21 AM   #10
Chicagomom1
Parent on Board

Chicagomom1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same way. I am a 26year old mom of a 17 month old daughter. I have such a hard time talking with my friends because they can't relate to what I am going through. I mean one of my friends came into town the other night and we went out (been so long since I did that) any ways she talked about the men she has dated and the new wonderful job she was getting etc. I had nothing to talk about but sierra which she seemed kind of bored with. Then she couldn't understand why I had to be home at a certain time. I was like hello I do have to pay the babysitter.. It's not like her services are free. I too would love to find friends my age that understand what I am going through.

Shannon
Chicagomom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 10:26 PM   #11
Visitor

Well I don't know if I fit in here... but I'll give it a shot. I am a 26 yr old single mom who, like you, needs some girlies to relate to. My son is 8 and I have been going through my own situations that maybe someone here can relate to. I have full family support, but NONE of them can ever understand what I feel and how I feel, etc. So anyway, that's it. I hope that this place can maybe help me like it has helped you.
Old 08-07-2004, 09:14 PM   #12
momtookids2002
I am New

momtookids2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmeg77:
[qb]Well I don't know if I fit in here... but I'll give it a shot. I am a 26 yr old single mom who, like you, needs some girlies to relate to. My son is 8 and I have been going through my own situations that maybe someone here can relate to. I have full family support, but NONE of them can ever understand what I feel and how I feel, etc. So anyway, that's it. I hope that this place can maybe help me like it has helped you.[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

momtookids2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #13
momtookids2002
I am New

momtookids2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a newly single mom. Had been married 10 years and am getting divorce. HAve 8 year old and 4 year old and only friends at work. So if you want someone to talk to please do.momtookids2000*yahoo.***
momtookids2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:39 PM   #14
Yoli
I am New

Yoli is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I'm a 26 yr old single mom w/a 6 yr old boy. He is the light of my life and I feel very blessed. I do have a few single mom friends close, but none I feel that I can really depend on or get close to. I miss having someone I can call at any time of the day or night and just talk to that knows where I am coming from. I lost all my friends when I decided to have my son instead of having an abortion. My family is very supportive which makes me very lucky. I would love to make some new friends and have a new support group to talk things over with or just to have a great conversation about nothing. Feel free to email me jcox*cfl.rr.*** Hope to hear from you!jcox*cfl.rr.***
Yoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 08:44 PM   #15
Melis
I am New

Melis is an unknown quantity at this point

23 yr old single mom here to Mikey whos 2. I would love to have another friend esp. one whos not married that is tough I tell you
Melis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 11:37 PM   #16
PunkRockMom
Learning to Surf The Board

PunkRockMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah you definately won't find a shortage of awesome girls that understand on this board. I just found it a week ago but I'm pretty sure We've come to the right place.

I'm sort of in the same situation as you, just a little firther behind. I'm 20, and 22 weeks pregnant.
I'm lucky though my two best friends have a 2 year old and a one year old so I kind of have a built in support, being one of the last of our group to have kids.. Its weird though, because one is married and the other is living with the father.. so they don't really know what it's like to have the child of the guy you love (loved?).. without him..

Anytime you need to talk you can hit me up, it's Pixie_dope*yahoo.***

Peace

)O( Rae )O(
PunkRockMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:51 PM   #17
amee
Board Member

amee is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PunkRockMom:
[qb]Yeah you definately won't find a shortage of awesome girls that understand on this board. I just found it a week ago but I'm pretty sure We've come to the right place.

I'm sort of in the same situation as you, just a little firther behind. I'm 20, and 22 weeks pregnant.
I'm lucky though my two best friends have a 2 year old and a one year old so I kind of have a built in support, being one of the last of our group to have kids.. Its weird though, because one is married and the other is living with the father.. so they don't really know what it's like to have the child of the guy you love (loved?).. without him..

Anytime you need to talk you can hit me up, it's Pixie_dope*yahoo.***

Peace

)O( Rae )O([/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there is definatley a lot of women who know how you feel. I am 23 with a 15 mo old son. I get so lonely too b/ all I really have is my son. Everyone else has there own lifes. Yea, friends, they are all young enjoying life with no responsibilities! Pigs! I get envious and miss that life a lot. But I love my life with my son, but I too wish there were other people to relate. Peolpe that you can go hang out with that are the same age that have kids. ____, I dont care how old they are as long as they understand what it is like to be a parent. Anyway, I am from nashville and I am going to look into single parent groups here. See how it turns out. U guys know of a site where we could get together and chat and exchange pictures. Hmm..Ill investigate too. In the mean time keep in touch all...ameemac430*yahoo.
amee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 09:33 PM   #18
Glad2BTamed
I am New

Glad2BTamed is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like I hit a goldmine with this site. I am 22 and about 12 weeks pregnant. To make a long story short, I got the official "I'm pregnant" response the day after the father and I split up and I moved back in with my folks. We both didn't think just getting married was the answer, but we're giving it another shot. Things seem to be better, and I know a huge part of it is because I'm not doing the things he got heartburn over before, like the partying and all-night drinking because I'm pregnant. Sometimes it gets confusing because when we fight I think that we wouldn't even be together right now had I not gotten pregnant. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to talking to you all because some "friends" treat me like I have a disease now that I'm pregnant, and I'm so overloaded with school right now that I can't go out and meet new ones. Nice to meet you all.
Glad2BTamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 01:12 AM   #19
honeybeesmom
Board Blazen Parent

honeybeesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 22 and my son's 8 months old. It's wierd to take a step back and look how different life is now, ya know? If you had told me I would be who I am two years ago, I would have thought you were crazy. I LOVE IT though. I never knew how much I wanted to be a mommy until I became one.
I don't go out anymore, EVER... the last time I went out, my son was 3 months old, and I went to a party at my friends house. I spent the whole two hours I was there watching the time, and called to check up on my son 3 times! My friends are pretty understanding about my choice to no longer drink though (I'm breastfeeding for at least a year)Even though I feel tied down sometimes, I feel horribly guilty for wanting "me time". I think I would feel worse if I lived in the same state as most of my friends though, (I moved to AZ from OR 3 years ago) because the pressure to be a "normal" 22 year old would be worse. I look at it this way...my son is only little once. Why waste precious time. There will be nights to go out when he's older and he's on camp outs and stuff.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:50 PM   #20
Tex

Tex is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brocksmom:
[qb] Hi everyone. My name is Jamie. I am 21 years old and a single mom of my beautiful 18 month old son! I am just becoming bored with my life and need some adult conversation. I work full time as an Administrative Assistant and live on my own with just my son. I hardly have but a few friends. My best friend is getting married next month. Everyone else has a husband or family. Anybody need someone to chat with? [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I will chat with ya anyday, PM me and I will give you my IM name
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:35 PM   #21
unique4short
I am New

unique4short is an unknown quantity at this point

I AM 6MTHS PREGNANT NOW AND 19 YEARS OLD AND I ALREADY FEEL SO ALONE SO IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK PLEASE EMAIL ME LUV2BYOURS@EXCITE.COM MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE
unique4short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 01:44 PM   #22
Rachel W
Board Member

Rachel W is an unknown quantity at this point

Im a 21 year old single mother of two kids. One is 2 years old(Christopher) and the other is 5 months old(Deanna). I have be a single a mother since my son was born-even though the father was in the house with us until about 4 months ago he never did anything to help-. Going to work is great for me because I have some adults to talk to instead of a 2 year old who could care less what I have to say
Rachel W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:53 PM   #23
renee d
I am New

renee d is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i am new to this whole online support thing. i am 23 and a mom of a 4 year old princess. i have decided to go back to school to become a nurse as my current job barely gets us by. i was and still am in the same boat as many of you - all of my friends were also my ex's and needless to say they stayed with the one who could go out and party leaving me to become completely self sufficient very quickly. i have wonderful family they just don't always understand anything i'm trying to say. if there is anyone with some advice on how to start everything over again i would desperately appreciate it thanks - Renee
renee d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 01:32 PM   #24
kriss
I am New

kriss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am a 24 year old single mom to an 9 month old trying to go back to school. I m so lonely here, all of my family is married i have no support from his dad. It would be nice to have adult time. I spend everynight and day with my boy which i love but i really need to get out.
kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 01:55 PM   #25
Blindsky75
At A loss for Words - NOT!

Blindsky75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 24 years old and I have a 5 year old and 17 mth old. The best advice I have is the advice I ignored early on - get out there any way you can. The more in the routine of not trying to socialize the easier it becomes to stay home. If you can set a date each month that you get your Mom to babysit or someone you know. I haven't been practicing what I preach - I'm in such a rut myself (but most of my family is an hour from me and it's another obstacle I use as an excuse.)

"Hope" is the thing
Blindsky75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 02:45 PM   #26
LittleMama11
I am New

LittleMama11 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by renee d:
[qb] hi i am new to this whole online support thing. i am 23 and a mom of a 4 year old princess. i have decided to go back to school to become a nurse as my current job barely gets us by. i was and still am in the same boat as many of you - all of my friends were also my ex's and needless to say they stayed with the one who could go out and party leaving me to become completely self sufficient very quickly. i have wonderful family they just don't always understand anything i'm trying to say. if there is anyone with some advice on how to start everything over again i would desperately appreciate it thanks - Renee [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> renee,
well you sound exactly like me. I am 6 months pregnant and single. My friends did the same thing!! Isn't it horrible? I also have made the decision to go back to school for nursing so that I can give me and my child a better future. I don't know that I can offer advice because I am scared myself, but I can offer support and someone to talk to!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LittleMama11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 12:48 PM   #27
faith11687
I am New

faith11687 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Everyone! Im 22 from ohio and I will be a single mom. Right now I'm 5 months pregnant. I have started going to school, because I need to be able to support my baby. If anyone would like to talk you can email me at faith11687@hotmai.com.
faith11687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 02:33 AM   #28
indymom
On the Board

indymom is an unknown quantity at this point

I just looked on this site to say nearly the same thing as everyone here. I am 23 and I have a nearly 4 month old son. I am currently finishing my schooling through an independent study program and so I am home every day. It seems like no one i know is on the same page as me all of my friends are still going out every night and wanting me to come too its like no one understands that i cant leave my son alone to go out with them. I dont know how to exactly get out and do things with out him with my friends because I feel like they are in different worlds then me now. My sons father and I have been trying to work things out but he is still into going out like we always did before. Sometimes I feel so guilty for wanting to get away and do something without my son he was not planned and sometimes I feel like I just want to be the way I was before is that horrible?? I would never wish that I did not have him but its hard having my whole life change. I used to be the social butterfly and now the only thing I am social with is this board. Watching my son change every day is so rewarding but I would like to be able to get out of the house with my friends and have them treat me like before not like I am from another planet because I hve a baby and cant get trashed with them. I am sick of them acting like they are walking on egg shelsl around me when they talk about guys like just because I have a son now I will never date again in life!
indymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 02:36 AM   #29
indymom
On the Board

indymom is an unknown quantity at this point

also if anyone ever needs to chat feel free to send me a message caaray@msn.com
indymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 03:31 PM   #30
skyAngel
I am New

skyAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all. i jus found this site and logged on to say what half of you already said. I am 21yrs old with a 4 month old son. Needless to say when i found out i was preg most my friends seemed to disappear. Its hurts bc I feel I am so alone. Even though me and my bf r still together its hard not havin my girlfriends to jus talk to. I lost my job when i found out i was preg in sept/oct and tried to find a job asap but it didnt work out so i came to the conclusion to go to school for medical billin..Im still finishin that and tryin to look for a job. I jus need ppl to talk to who understand. I feel guilty when i want to run away and hide from everything. Anyone want to talk email me at mntksurfer21@aol.com
skyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:16 PM   #31
Nyla
I am New

Nyla is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique4short:
[qb] I AM 6MTHS PREGNANT NOW AND 19 YEARS OLD AND I ALREADY FEEL SO ALONE SO IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK PLEASE EMAIL ME LUV2BYOURS@EXCITE.COM MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:19 PM   #32
Nyla
I am New

Nyla is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique4short:
[qb] I AM 6MTHS PREGNANT NOW AND 19 YEARS OLD AND I ALREADY FEEL SO ALONE SO IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK PLEASE EMAIL ME LUV2BYOURS@EXCITE.COM MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I know what u mean. I was 17 when I had my daughter and it was hard having no one to talk to.
If you ever need to talk or have any questions you are more than welcome to write to me.
Nyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 07:41 PM   #33
max'smom

max'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

26 year old with a 2 year old little king. The office I work in is highly educated and made up of 30 year old married couples. Although I've got a great job, went through college and am surviving on my own, I can not seem to find anyone in Denver that is roughly my age and willing to talk with a woman who's never been married but has a son. Is it like this everywhere?
max'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:24 PM   #34
Blindsky75

I thought that is what it was like everywhere, and I recently realized that I was so busy and so occupied with my own life - that I have looked extremely un-accessible to the opposite ***. I've got 2 kids, I couldn't help that could I? Well, anyhow...I'm re-learning how to flirt. Part of my own personal 12 step program I mentioned in another post somewhere. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands and stop waiting for men to come banging down the door.

"Hope" is the thing
Old 10-12-2004, 11:36 PM   #35
lonelymommytobe
I am New

lonelymommytobe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! My name is Rhiannon, I am 26 and live in Plainfield, IL. I am 19 weeks pregnant and very lonely. All of my friends are either married and don't have time to listen to me babble about being pregnant or they are single and have no idea what I am going through and are only concerned about their hair. Don't get me wrong, I was that person 19 weeks ago, but my mentality has changed now and want to talk to people who understand what I am going through.

I would love to meet another single pregnant woman or a single mother who wants to shop, eat and talk baby talk with me!!

Rhiannon

My email is RRatkovich@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
lonelymommytobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 05:50 AM   #36
singem1
Parent on Board

singem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello fellow mommies! I'm Emily, 21 with one son, Austin. I have a boyfriend, but other than that, I really have no friends. I talk to people at work and stuff, but no real friends. I have been lacking in that department since I was pregnant. You really do find out who your real friends are, that's for sure.

I find myself making online friends more and more, it's really my only way of having friends it seems. Oh well, online friends can be just as good as ones right in front of you.

Ok...now I'm just babbling.....sorry.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:33 AM   #37
annar
I am New

annar is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Anna, I've got a 3 yr old(David) and a 6 month old(Nathaniel). Hi!!
annar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 07:24 PM   #38
mark uk
Board Blazen Parent

mark uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anna,
Welcome to the site.There are lots of friendly people.If you need advice or can offer some advice/support you are more than welcome to.

Best wishes,

Mark
Old 10-14-2004, 04:55 PM   #39
DFrew
I am New

DFrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting. I am a 20 year old single mom with a 16month old son. I just reciently moved away to school at Nothern Arizona University. I moved in to the family housing on campus, which is made for single parents or families who are in school full time. I was hoping to meet other single mothers in the same situation, but haven't found any. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on how you have met people? Most of you sound like your in the same position as me though.

Thanks, I think I'm really gonna like this.
Dana
DFrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 10:34 PM   #40
Blindsky75

DFrew - Wish I had some advice, but online thus far is my only outlet. I did want to say welcome to the site and I hope that someone else may be able to help you out.

"Hope" is the thing
Old 10-26-2004, 11:44 PM   #41
Leah
Board Member

Leah is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone.i dont kow exactly how this works but i will give it a try.i am a 27 yr old female,from south florida,i have a little girl who is (ALMOST) 5.i basically lost all of my friends after i had her so i am looking to make some pen pals( or email pals) with people who are in the same boat as i am.someone i can share stories with and trade advice tips.if your interested you can email me at....
mistakenly_gorgeous@yahoo.com
thanks,hope to hear from you soon
Leah
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:39 PM   #42
stephanie235
I am New

stephanie235 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmeg77:
[qb] Well I don't know if I fit in here... but I'll give it a shot. I am a 26 yr old single mom who, like you, needs some girlies to relate to. My son is 8 and I have been going through my own situations that maybe someone here can relate to. I have full family support, but NONE of them can ever understand what I feel and how I feel, etc. So anyway, that's it. I hope that this place can maybe help me like it has helped you. [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
stephanie235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 10:43 PM   #43
stephanie235
I am New

stephanie235 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry Bmeg77 didnt mean to copy you I was trying to post a new one
I am a 24yo f w/ a 4yo son I do have a supporting family but mostly just money when I need it and babysitting when I work but not any emotional support ... lots of family tragedy and I am an EMT so I see alot of crazy things and my son is really acting out ... no dad in the picture he's a deadbeat ... just need someone to talk to
stephanie235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 01:10 PM   #44
MsCrys
I am New

MsCrys is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drew76:
[qb] Your defntiley not the only one. Im a single daddy and sometimes enjoy getting up for work just because theres actually adults there to talk to. ....................I neede to get involved in my church or something.

Drew [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
MsCrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 01:11 PM   #45
MsCrys
I am New

MsCrys is an unknown quantity at this point

oops, i sent two....sorry. I just wanted to tell you drew, that I live in Atlanta also. My email addy is crystal.macallister@comcast.net......... lets talk!! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MsCrys:
[qb] <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drew76:
[qb] Your defntiley not the only one. Im a single daddy and sometimes enjoy getting up for work just because theres actually adults there to talk to. ....................I neede to get involved in my church or something.

Drew [/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[/qb] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
MsCrys is offline   Reply With Quote