Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Moms

Old 10-18-2002, 08:11 PM   #1
Visitor

I'm not yet a single mom, but have joined as I was a single mom and miscarried. I wish to be a mother and have no interest in focusing on another relationship - other than being a mother to a child. I wish to have a baby and though my ex has said that he'd 'help' with the process, I don't want him involved. He left me once and I'm not up for another kick.
I looked at all of the things that are important in my life and being a mother is - being married or part of a couple is not. Anythoughts from anyone or everyone. Thanks.
Old 10-18-2002, 08:11 PM   #2
Visitor

I'm not yet a single mom, but have joined as I was a single mom and miscarried. I wish to be a mother and have no interest in focusing on another relationship - other than being a mother to a child. I wish to have a baby and though my ex has said that he'd 'help' with the process, I don't want him involved. He left me once and I'm not up for another kick.
I looked at all of the things that are important in my life and being a mother is - being married or part of a couple is not. Anythoughts from anyone or everyone. Thanks.
Old 04-29-2003, 09:36 PM   #3
Visitor

Hey there. I was wondering if you would let me interview you for a school project. I would love to hear more about you and you thoughts and views. Please email me at care123@hotmail.com as soon as u can and put the title as Single Mom or sumthing just so I know that its not a junk mail. If you could do this I would appreciate it sooo much! Thank you and good luck in your quest!
Old 03-19-2017, 04:19 AM   #4
Freedom
I am New

Freedom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Single Mom by choice

Have you thought about adoption? Or a sperm donor? I think that trying to make a child with somebody you don't rant to pursue a relationship with is risky in a lot of ways. Even if he says he doesn't want a child, won't be a part of it's life etc things could change down the road and you might find yourself in a custody battle or something you don't want. Good luck to you! I hope you get the child that tipu long for. There are so many who get pregnant and don't want a child it's a sweet thing to see somebody who dis
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote