Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Two boys and a mon, is that enough? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents of ALL boys

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 05-20-2003, 01:46 PM   #1
dani4082
I am New

dani4082 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ruby I am alos a mom of two boys and single my boys are ages 8 and 4 and yeah I think at times mom can be just enough but at other times I do wish there was an older male figure to help out on occassion mostly on dealing with guy things like playing ball and fishing and eventually "the Talk". I am prepared to do whatever I have to to see that my boys grow up to be intelligent, caring young men but its a tough road. Sometimes I wish there were single parent groups that were close by where i could talk to other moms and dads who are doing what I do.

just remember one thing that I have found to be true if you expect to fail you will tackle each day with hope and promise and love in your heart and strive to do your best. Sometimes we make mistakes or something doesnt go quite right but if we hold onto the failures we forget to see the achievements we do make. Good Luck to you and your boys.
dani4082 is offline   Reply With Quote