Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey crib to bed........... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Mothers ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> 20 Something Single Moms

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-13-2002, 11:48 PM   #1
Visitor

any ideas????????? today was my daughters first night, shes still up!!!!!!!
bedtime is at eight. i got her new sheets, kept the same ritual, she cant be in a crib shes already climbed out a hundred times...
ive read articles but i figured who would know more than parents whov been through it..
any ieas or advice i would highly appreciate!! thanks!!!
Old 12-13-2002, 11:48 PM   #2
Visitor

any ideas????????? today was my daughters first night, shes still up!!!!!!!
bedtime is at eight. i got her new sheets, kept the same ritual, she cant be in a crib shes already climbed out a hundred times...
ive read articles but i figured who would know more than parents whov been through it..
any ieas or advice i would highly appreciate!! thanks!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 09:16 AM   #3
Visitor

They seem to like the comfort of having the security of the bed around them, so maybe you can get the bed rails that go on the side of the bed & put one side of the bed against the wall. This worked for my daughter, hope it does the same for you. Good luck.