Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Kentucky

Old 08-25-2016, 02:55 PM   #1
jamese
I am New

jamese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Single father in louisville

Hi, I'm a single father in Ky looking for other individuals to share stories, advice, etc and connect with, both locally and nationally. My motive is to educate, listen, learn and find common friends both near and far with similar interests and lives: it's so hard doing it alone! I realize reaching out is the best way to heal and sharing advice and information is crucial to realizing I am not alone in this....and it has been helping. I just started this today btw. And I'm already blown away at how better I feel already! Please help and respond. Hope to hear from you. Know that you are not alone and NEVER let someone abuse you physically, mentally or any other away. That is Domestic Violence, yes it is. If they threaten you in any way (i.e. to take your children away, verbally, physically or any other way in which you feel threatened....it's Domestic Abuse!). Don't allow yourself to be a victim. Like a mantra, I keep saying: call your local Center for Women and Families. Despite the misnomer it's for men as well. Anyone can be a victim of abuse but you can overcome and persevere! Parenting is the hardest thing to do in the world, if you're feeling overwhelmed probably means you're doing it right. Hang in there. God Bless. Hope to hear from you.
jamese is offline   Reply With Quote