Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey not long now - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Babes, Children & Teens > Pre-Birth Age

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-09-2011, 06:08 AM   #1
acraisydaisy
Parent on Board

acraisydaisy is an unknown quantity at this point
woot not long now

I have 5 weeks left in my pregnancy....I can't believe how fast the time has flown past me. I went to my doctor's appointment the other day and learned that I am 1cm dilated and that I could have this baby anytime, or I could go right to my due date.
I haven't really done any shopping until just lately...as I had a lot of things given to me...thank goodness. I took my tax refund this month and bought most of the cloth diapers that I should need...I am determined to use them all the way through to potty training. They were a bit expensive, but in the end they will pay off and save me a lot of money. The coolest part about these diapers is that you can adjust the size and you don't have to keep buying bigger cloth diapers.
acraisydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #2
Jamie's_Mum Female
English & proud

Jamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond reputeJamie's_Mum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: not long now

Wow 5 weeks, not long now! Its great that you got alot of your stuff given, i did when i was pregnant too, people always have baby stuff to give away!!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
gem20kbb Female
Board Blazen Parent

gem20kbb has a reputation beyond reputegem20kbb has a reputation beyond reputegem20kbb has a reputation beyond reputegem20kbb has a reputation beyond reputegem20kbb has a reputation beyond reputegem20kbb has a reputation beyond repute

Weeks will be here before you know it!!! Cloth diapers!!! You go girl I wouldn't have the patience for that!
gem20kbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:35 AM   #4
acraisydaisy
Parent on Board

acraisydaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope the weeks pass by quickly...I am now down to 3....I am so uncomfortable and getting sore. Walking is a chore to go anywhere these days. I am really hoping to make it to the Best Babies group that I have been attending tomorrow, as I so badly need to get out of my house.
I am not sure that I will always enjoy using cloth diapers, but with my low income it will be the best way to manage my finances. I am nervous of starting all over again too. And abit freaked out of labor and delivery again . My older children have been sweet most of the time ...and they have become abit anxioius with me getting so close to my due date. My doctor doesn't think that I will go over due and that is something that I am so hopeful about....in afew days I will be 37 weeks and I am hoping that I will go in soon after that. As that is considered a full term baby.
My greatest grief through this all, is that I haven't been able to quit smoking..I have cut down alot but that still is not good. But my nerves are just stressed right out at times. I was up at the hospital this afternoon...a false alarm ...I don't know...I think maybe I am alittle blue this evening. Lately I haven't been able to sleep nights and so I don't get much...and won't soon after either .
acraisydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote