Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey New Single Mom in Chicago Area - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Illinois

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 01-31-2005, 01:32 AM   #1
Melissa B.
I am New

Melissa B. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fellow Moms & Dads,

My name is Melissa and I am a 27 year old Mom of 3 crazy boys! Jace is 9, Ethan is 5 and Carter just turned 3. I live in the Schaumburg area. I recently ended my relationship with my fiance and I am headed out on my own. Luckily, it is not a bad break up, but after 6 looong years I realized it was not going anywhere but down. My ex-fiance is helping me get on my feet because I have been dependant on him for 4 years (homemaker). So, I can't say anything negative about him. LOL! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you. I am hoping that this will help me realize that I am not alone and that I can do this. I am scared, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do for her babies and herself. I look forward to hearing from some of you!! Take care! skyeblu99@iwon.com
Melissa B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
hmp23
Board Member

hmp23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Melissa,
I know it will be hard in the beginning but once you get used to it everything will be a breeze and the support you will receive here will be helpful in your times of need. I am 33 with a 6 year old living in Lake in the Hills. Just wanted to say hello!
hmp23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
Keira_n_Rory
I am New

Keira_n_Rory is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Melissa!

I'm also new here. Wow, I cna't imagine being in your situation with 3 children and going on my own. What a wonderful strong person you are! Best of luck to you!

I have friends out in the Schaumburg area! I posted and intro., but I'm Keira and I live in the city and am a single mom to a 2 1/2 year old little boy Rory.

Best of luck and I look forward to "getting to know you" and everyone else here!
Keira_n_Rory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
Dawn-IL
Learning to Surf The Board

Dawn-IL is an unknown quantity at this point

You can do!!! Everything will be ok, just keep the faith and set your goals. Good luck in all your ventures!
Dawn-IL is offline   Reply With Quote