Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Looking for a job!! - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Illinois

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 12-02-2004, 12:24 AM   #1
Single mom with hope
I am New

Single mom with hope is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 2yr old son and am currently living with my parents, I was just hoping if someone within the chicago area could help me look or offer me a job as soon as possible. I really don't have much expirence but I am responsible, friendly, respectful, and a quick and efficient learner. I have a high school diploma and some college expirence. like I said, I am a fast learner; I also am familiar with some computer skills and I have worked with the public, I also have done community service for many organizations. So if any one can help me out I am willing to start A.S.A.P.

Thanks,
Matthews Mom
Single mom with hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 08:03 PM   #2
tracy78
I am New

tracy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

You could always look into school districts as a classroom aide, not great pay, but good hours/vacation and great benefits.
tracy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
Evan's_Mommy
I am New

Evan's_Mommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Single mom with hope:
[qb] I have a 2yr old son and am currently living with my parents, I was just hoping if someone within the chicago area could help me look or offer me a job as soon as possible. I really don't have much expirence but I am responsible, friendly, respectful, and a quick and efficient learner. I have a high school diploma and some college expirence. like I said, I am a fast learner; I also am familiar with some computer skills and I have worked with the public, I also have done community service for many organizations. So if any one can help me out I am willing to start A.S.A.P.

Thanks,
Matthews Mom [/qb]
Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the company I work for will be hiring hopefully next month, it doesnt pay great ($10), but their hours are flexible, and they have benefits. its basically a call center, unfortunatley its a 24/7 company and its extremly hard to get a holiday off. But its something to think about, let me know if you're interested, Ill talk to my boss.
Evan's_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 11:29 AM   #4
force1995
I am New

force1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are interested in a work from home legitimate company read on. It is not a sales position either. The reason I can say it is not sales is because I have worked in all the departments. The only thing I haven't done is been a Manager for any department but that is my choice, I don't want the responsibilities at this time. The departments we have are Lead Generation Department, Recruiting, Sales & Management. Lead Generation Department call people to see if they are interested in a callback for a free price quote either on their Prescription medications or dental or both. When someone says they want the callback for the free price quote, the you get paid $6 for each person that said they wanted the callback. In the Recruiting Department, we are responsible for hiing new employees (I work in this department). In Sales, we are responsible for callingback those people from the leads & quoting them prices on their medications to see how much we can save them or calling them on our dental program. As for management, it can be in many departments. That is what our company is about & more. They have been in business since 1968 & registered with the BBB in excellent standing! Just check us out, you are never obligated to stay with us for any length of time, it never got any money to join (EVER)! You have nothing to loose & a LOT to gain. www.employmentfromhome.net/p114681/
Company website is: www.flutternet.com
However if anyone is interested in wanting a callback to learn more or wants to join, please go to the first website & hit apply. It doesn't mean you are obligated to join the company, it means we will call you & explain things over the telephone.
force1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 09:42 AM   #5
MeShell
I am New

MeShell is an unknown quantity at this point

The best place I have found to look for work in the chicago area is Chicagojobs.com it gathers all listings in all the area papers. Hope this helps :-)
MeShell is offline   Reply With Quote