Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Police shootings in Philadelphia... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Pennsylvania

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 11-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #1
jj4ij
Parent on Board

jj4ij is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the whole story. I copied and pasted it if you are interested. It is just unbelievable the lack of respect for a human life....especially a cop.

Officer Cassidy Shot

Dunkin' Donuts Surveillance:

Video:

Shot Philadelphia Police Officer Dies

POSTED: 7:19 am EDT November 1, 2007
UPDATED: 10:46 am EDT November 1, 2007

Officer Charles Cassidy, the Philadelphia police officer who unknowingly walked into an armed holdup on Wednesday morning, died of a gunshot wound to the head on Thursday morning, police said.

The killer is still on the loose.

Cassidy, 54, a husband and father of three, was shot in the head when he walked into a West Oak Lane Dunkin' Donuts for a routine check on Wednesday at about 10:30 a.m.

After the shooting, an army of police, U.S. marshals, FBI and drug agents and SWAT team members locked down neighborhoods, kicked in doors and flooded the streets to find the killer, who stole Cassidy's gun after the shooting.

"[Officer Cassidy] comes every day at 10:30 to sign in on a log sheet to check up for us," clerk Sandra Kim said after the shooting. "He just happened to come in at the wrong time when the robber was there also."

On Wednesday afternoon, police released surveillance footage of the man who shot Cassidy, a 25-year veteran of the force. They also released images of a Sept. 18 armed robbery that took place at the same Dunkin' Donuts, located at 66th Avenue and Broad Street.

They believe the same man was involved in that robbery and makes a living ripping off West Oak Lane businesses.

On Wednesday, police showed video of Cassidy driving his SUV into the store's parking lot just as the gunman started pulling out his weapon inside the store.

The video showed the shooter pushing people aside in line and waving a gun around.

Moments later, he spun and shot Cassidy in the forehead, police said.

Police have questioned people but said they do not have a person of interest.

The killer was described as a black man, 5 feet 11 inches, with a spider web tattoo on his left hand. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and khaki pants during Wednesday's shooting, police said, adding that he has a noticeable limp.

Authorities reminded the public that the shooter should be considered armed and extremely dangerous, prompting some in the neighborhood to keep their kids inside on Halloween night.

"He shot a person in the head today," Philadelphia police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson said on Wednesday. "He didn't try to wound him, and after he [shot] him he actually went back and took his gun."

Cassidy was surrounded by family and priests throughout the night and was pronounced dead at 9:40 a.m.

A priest who is the president of Cardinal Dougherty High School, Cassidy's alma mater, issued last rites at the hospital on Wednesday, said Donna Farrell, spokeswoman for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. The sacrament is given to people who are seriously or gravely ill.

Anyone with information regarding the fatal shooting is asked to call homicide detectives at 215-686-3334 or 215-686-3335.

Three Philadelphia Officers Shot Within Four Days

Johnson said this shooting is an example of the rising disregard by some for law enforcement.

"If he wasn't in uniform he probably would not have been shot," Johnson said.

About 12 hours before Cassidy was shot, a masked gunman shot a police officer in the shoulder during a chase in Center City.

That gunman apparently jumped into the Schuylkill River, where searchers later recovered a body. Police said they have not determined if it was the shooter's body. A police spokesman said traffic Officer Mario Santiago was listed in fair condition at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Early Sunday, an officer responding to a melee at a West Philadelphia nightclub was shot in the ankle. Police said more than two dozen bullets were fired. One gunman was fatally shot and another was arrested.

On Sept. 24, a gunman jumped out of a car during a traffic stop and shot a rookie officer in the face at close range with a sawed-off shotgun. That officer needed reconstructive surgery, but was released from the hospital about a week later.

On Tuesday, a man who fatally shot a police officer during a robbery attempt at a bar last year pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. In May 2006, Solomon Montgomery fired a shotgun out the back door of the bar, hitting Officer Gary Skerski. Skerski's death marked the first killing of an on-duty officer in Philadelphia in more than a decade.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CR*P????

Jennie.
jj4ij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #2
jj4ij
Parent on Board

Here is the whole story. I copied and pasted it if you are interested. It is just unbelievable the lack of respect for a human life....especially a cop.

Officer Cassidy Shot

Dunkin' Donuts Surveillance:

Video:

Shot Philadelphia Police Officer Dies

POSTED: 7:19 am EDT November 1, 2007
UPDATED: 10:46 am EDT November 1, 2007

Officer Charles Cassidy, the Philadelphia police officer who unknowingly walked into an armed holdup on Wednesday morning, died of a gunshot wound to the head on Thursday morning, police said.

The killer is still on the loose.

Cassidy, 54, a husband and father of three, was shot in the head when he walked into a West Oak Lane Dunkin' Donuts for a routine check on Wednesday at about 10:30 a.m.

After the shooting, an army of police, U.S. marshals, FBI and drug agents and SWAT team members locked down neighborhoods, kicked in doors and flooded the streets to find the killer, who stole Cassidy's gun after the shooting.

"[Officer Cassidy] comes every day at 10:30 to sign in on a log sheet to check up for us," clerk Sandra Kim said after the shooting. "He just happened to come in at the wrong time when the robber was there also."

On Wednesday afternoon, police released surveillance footage of the man who shot Cassidy, a 25-year veteran of the force. They also released images of a Sept. 18 armed robbery that took place at the same Dunkin' Donuts, located at 66th Avenue and Broad Street.

They believe the same man was involved in that robbery and makes a living ripping off West Oak Lane businesses.

On Wednesday, police showed video of Cassidy driving his SUV into the store's parking lot just as the gunman started pulling out his weapon inside the store.

The video showed the shooter pushing people aside in line and waving a gun around.

Moments later, he spun and shot Cassidy in the forehead, police said.

Police have questioned people but said they do not have a person of interest.

The killer was described as a black man, 5 feet 11 inches, with a spider web tattoo on his left hand. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and khaki pants during Wednesday's shooting, police said, adding that he has a noticeable limp.

Authorities reminded the public that the shooter should be considered armed and extremely dangerous, prompting some in the neighborhood to keep their kids inside on Halloween night.

"He shot a person in the head today," Philadelphia police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson said on Wednesday. "He didn't try to wound him, and after he [shot] him he actually went back and took his gun."

Cassidy was surrounded by family and priests throughout the night and was pronounced dead at 9:40 a.m.

A priest who is the president of Cardinal Dougherty High School, Cassidy's alma mater, issued last rites at the hospital on Wednesday, said Donna Farrell, spokeswoman for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. The sacrament is given to people who are seriously or gravely ill.

Anyone with information regarding the fatal shooting is asked to call homicide detectives at 215-686-3334 or 215-686-3335.

Three Philadelphia Officers Shot Within Four Days

Johnson said this shooting is an example of the rising disregard by some for law enforcement.

"If he wasn't in uniform he probably would not have been shot," Johnson said.

About 12 hours before Cassidy was shot, a masked gunman shot a police officer in the shoulder during a chase in Center City.

That gunman apparently jumped into the Schuylkill River, where searchers later recovered a body. Police said they have not determined if it was the shooter's body. A police spokesman said traffic Officer Mario Santiago was listed in fair condition at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Early Sunday, an officer responding to a melee at a West Philadelphia nightclub was shot in the ankle. Police said more than two dozen bullets were fired. One gunman was fatally shot and another was arrested.

On Sept. 24, a gunman jumped out of a car during a traffic stop and shot a rookie officer in the face at close range with a sawed-off shotgun. That officer needed reconstructive surgery, but was released from the hospital about a week later.

On Tuesday, a man who fatally shot a police officer during a robbery attempt at a bar last year pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. In May 2006, Solomon Montgomery fired a shotgun out the back door of the bar, hitting Officer Gary Skerski. Skerski's death marked the first killing of an on-duty officer in Philadelphia in more than a decade.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CR*P????

Jennie.

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s230/Jennie4isaac/JenTitoXMas06.jpg[/I
Old 11-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
KimsTwins
I am New

KimsTwins is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow... wow... I am so sorry to hear that. Very sad.

I remember reading an article online about Philadelphia, how the crime is almost out of control because the state refuses to enforce any type of gun laws, even though they are severely needed.

I'm sorry you're city goes through this. I have been to Philly a couple of times, it has been many years though, but I remember it being a cool little town...
KimsTwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
paulj_in_phx Male
Back From the Dead..Sorta

paulj_in_phx is a splendid one to beholdpaulj_in_phx is a splendid one to behold

(At the risk of sounding offensive):
You think that's bad?.....

That kind of situation happens so often around with here with "Illegal Aliens from Mexico"...that it's not even a surprise anymore.

I am Dead Serious. U wanna add more to that? How bout the:
"Human Trafficking",
"Illegal alien abductions",
"Children of Illegals & Am Citizens Abductions",
"Drug Trafficking" and all that goes with that,
"Highest percentage of stolen vehicles" which are then taken to Mexico,
and last but not least,
"Outright public protests and and declarations of overthrowing the U.S. Government" in this area!

I know that this all looks to be selecting the minority...but when your life is affected on a daily basis by these things, it tends to get your attention.

There is NOT one day that passes around here...anymore, that they dont find bodies of illegals in the desert, the "love interest" of the same assaulted or murdered.

Talk about the lack of respect for human life. It's just too sad.

Let just say...on the other hand...that over the last 25 years, I have met and worked with, literally thousands....of illegals from Mexico and have come to really think fondly of....talk about being "between a rock and hard place".
paulj_in_phx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #5
jj4ij
Parent on Board

Philadelphia is the # 1 in highest murders in a city. We are being made a mockery of and no one seems to care....

I know it goes on everywhere but 3 cops in less then 4 days is excessive...2 in less then 24 hours! It is scarey when people are not afraid when a gun man walks into dunkin donuts and waves a gun around and then just goes and kills a cop and the people around are not scared, or even shocked for that matter.
When you lose respect for the law, and authority what do we have left...if someone would kill a cop without a second thought, what would they do to me or my family? There is no value on any life.
It is getting worse and worse each month, forget about each year. Crime is so high and people are desperate.

Do you think it has to do with Bush and the fact that times are so hard right now cause he would rather go to war? I know that we work hard to pay our bills and yet each month seem to fall a little further behind instead of catching up. This is a reason I believe that people are commiting crimes of desperation. I cannot say that easy money doesn't sound sweet right about now. Only difference is I have common sense and not everyone does. I also know that I am not invincible.

I just know how Philly was and how it is now. The city is so much different and it has happened in a course of like 6 years. You can see the difference each year as it gets worse and worse. My neighborhood where I live, for 5 years today as a matter of fact. Anyway my neighborhood has fallen drastically... Crime has risen, they sell drugs down on the avenue and I have even seen prostitutes across the street at the corner of the playground. Cars get vandelized and people are trashing their homes. Kids rome the neighborhood causing trouble and NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING. It has to happen as a community...not individuals. I cannot make changes by myself.

Our kids see this and think it is normal and ok.

I hate it.

Jennie.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:47 AM   #6
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Not to sound cold hearted but If cops would show more compasion on the job when their lives are not on the line, then they might get more when it is.
I feel for those that he left behind, but there is always more to the story than what we are reading now.
Having dealt with the cops here and them not doing a damn thing about a kidnapping, has made me care less for them. sorry it's just how I feel about them now.

Dawg
FlyingDevildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #7
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

Singleparentcoach is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i will stay in canada LOL
Singleparentcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #8
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

Dallasblair82 is an unknown quantity at this point

not to sound even more cold hearted than FDD if the cops spent more time getting crime off the streats instead of pulling ppl over for a burnt out tail light or because they "looked suspisiose" like what just happened to my coworker then mabey they wouldnt be getting shot huh.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #9
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

do they have crime prevention where you are?

I know here the police spend alot on education and crime prevention...
Old 11-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #10
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

FlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingDevildog has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes they have crime prevention here.
If your male, you did it, throw the cuffs on him, crime prevented.
unless you are a JBT (cop), then well now who can we pin this on?

I have no use for cops or their kind, they cause more trouble than they fix.

Dawg
the outlaw
Old 11-03-2007, 08:51 AM   #11
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

yes there bad cops probably as much as there are good cops...

here most of them are okay...only ran into a problem once with them because of attitude but it was for a seatbelt infraction after my operation...

LOL long story.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:12 AM   #12
astarte502
Active Board Parent

astarte502 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok..for the first time on this board, i'm feeling a bit upset. My little brother is a cop and I pray for his life every night. He is a living, moving target. In five years I watched my fun-loving, sensitive little brother turn into an emotionless robot. Why? Hmm..well let's see..it is probably because he is faced with tragedy on a regular basis. His first traffic accident he responded to, he had a 17 year old boy die in his lap. At least once a week, he does a welfare check on a person not seen out of their house for several days and finds a decaying body. Not only does he have to find the body, but has to notify the loved ones of that body and deal with their emotions. He has to live with the fear that at ANY routine traffic stop he could be met with a firearm. Or even a routine check at a local business (like the story above). And finally (though these are only a few examples of what an officer faces every day), he has to live with the idea that he may someday have to kill a person himself. Police officers are men and women like you and I. Just because they are trained in the field does not make them sub-human. Compassion is not something a person can turn off and on at will. They deal with aweful situations, and because they took an oath to protect and serve, they cope the best that they can. Of course there are bad cops. There are bad ministers, teachers, and convenient store clerks. There are bad people everywhere. However, the majority of police are not bad...they are calloused because they are forced to be.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:28 AM   #13
paulj_in_phx Male
Back From the Dead..Sorta

paulj_in_phx is a splendid one to beholdpaulj_in_phx is a splendid one to behold

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by astarte502:
.... Police officers are men and women like you and I. Just because they are trained in the field does not make them sub-human. Compassion is not something a person can turn off and on at will. They deal with aweful situations, and because they took an oath to protect and serve, they cope the best that they can. Of course there are bad cops. There are bad ministers, teachers, and convenient store clerks. There are bad people everywhere. However, the majority of police are not bad...they are calloused because they are forced to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to agree with that.... as I have a ton of acquaintences that are officers....the place where I drink happens to be a local cop hangout.

Well said.
paulj_in_phx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #14
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

There is a differice between a Law Enforcement Officer and a Peace Officer.
A Peace Officer is there to help you and and is a friend.
A Law Enforcement Officer doesn't care who or what you are, all that matters is the Law.
As for the training, I to have seen death and hurt and have had to cause it to as a Marine. But I still have feelings and compassion for those who may need my help, so I help.
Yes there are some good one out there, but they are yew and far between.
It's a choice how you will act. Most cops choose to be the cold hearted Aholes that we all see but turn away from thinking "well maybe they did something".

I'm sorry if I have offend you.
What I see is that they choose to be this way, and now are upset because people are not feeling sorry for them anymore.

OK enough said rant off

Dawg
Old 11-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
astarte502
Active Board Parent

This is a very sensitive subject for myself and i'm having a problem seeing this compassion you have. Someone with compassion wouldn't keep poking at a person who obviously has great respect and admiration for her only sibling, yet cries out of fear for his life. I expressed my opinion in a calm diginfied manner. I did not attack you specifically. I said some of the responses upset me. That being said, I too have respect for Marines. Many people don't. I've heard Marines referred to as Aholes as well, but I have more class than to say that myself. May the "lord" bless you.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #16
FlyingDevildog Male
Banned

Ms Astarte, Your Brother may not be of this type. I pray that he is not.
My point is at LEO's in general, having lost my children when their mom, my soon to be Ex took them and left the state.
and the Cops would do nothing to help me find them. This was not one or maybe two cops, but the whole damn police force would do nothing to help me. Why?
Because I'm male and I was acused of trying to kill her(Ex).
If they (Cops) had just done a little bit of police work they would have found that this was not so, but noooo She said it so it must be true.

May your brother be a Peace Officer and not a LEO

Dawg
Old 11-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #17
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

Ok...well this conversation simply proves a point, when we see too much hurt and we don't discard it, we become a little too tough , perhaps cynical, a little more agressive perhaps a pessimist.......and soon we chose to see the world in a negative way...surely we have all become bitter towards something in life, and when we heal we see things differently.

I'm in Canada, here for the most part, police are friendly more or less...some are assholes, but one doesn't need to be a cop to be an *******, **** i work for an *******...LOL

However I realized that the hurt he suffered all his life, he became hard and cold...and so do some police officers...they sometimes don't see clearly just like when we have personal issues in our own lives we don't see things too clearly....easy to accuse, to blame others and point fingers...especially when we become desensitized to the influences of our outter world.

Dealing with injustice all day long, seeing murder, seeing wives beaten, and banged up kids, cops become desenstized after a while, and all that injustice is percieved as normal to them.....we become who and what we think about, what we read about and what we see physically, mentally and emotionally...Cops are people too and I can't say that I would have done a better job..no way...

After my breast surgery, for months I couldn't wear a seatbelt....i always wore a seatbelt, but many times i was not strong enough to reach the seat belt over my shoulder and pull it around to buckle myself in...well when i got pulled over by the police, i could have sworn at him, and i was upset because for me, it was valid, i really couldn't put my belt on...little did i know that i could have had a dcotors note..but i didn't know that...the cop issued me a 100.00 fine ...i had very little money on me..and i was upset..even wanted to show the officer the surgery, but he threated to charge me with indecency..lmao

the point being, is the cop was doing his job, the law is the law, and are faced with alot of people who lie to them on a daily basis so they don't always know who is telling the truth and who isn't....someone else probably made up teh same story before....but in reality he did his job, which was to ensure that the public is following safety rules on the road... Do I hate him for it? no, despite my ticket, from his view he was protecting the community...from my perspective i was pissed off..but in the end it is okay cause i understand what he was trying to do...had i been rude, he could have found something else to charge me with surely...

Could i have changed it? Yes....things can be changed..
Old 11-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #18
astarte502
Active Board Parent

I'm sorry to hear of your fruitless effort with law enforcement in your area. I also appologize if my response was a bit venomous. I've had a bad couple of days and when I read something to the effect of "if they had compassion perhaps they wouldn't get shot" it sent me sailing. The man checking on the donut shop who unknowingly walked into a robbery in progress didn't deserve to be shot in the face. Even the officers that were of no help to you don't deserve to be shot in the face. I work in public service as well and can somewhat relate to the sometimes lack of compassion. I've actually logged the number of calls I take in a day. It averages about 100. Out of those 100 calls, 85 of those people were yelling at me, cussing and threatening me. My stomach turns everytime my phone rings. It is very difficult to remain happy and helpful after about the 50th nasty person. I am automatically on the defense when I answer the phone. While the 15 individuals that are fine receive a courteous voice, i'm usually drained by the time they reach me and they get "typical government service" out of me. I do what I have to and only what I have to. It isn't great on my part, but if people in general spoke a bit kinder to others, everyone would surely benefit. Quite honestly, if I could arrest those 85 people for getting mouthy with me...I would.

Anyway, this thread is over for me. Moving on to "coffee" conversation or something that will cheer me up
Old 11-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

astarte you do not need to apologize...officers are needed in eveyr single society and i truly believe they work hard, and without them, we would be in trouble...

like soldiers i know i appreciate their carreer....

i wanted to be a cop and actually did my training in it...

i have a passion for people...

cops do the best job they can and it is not always easy for them to make decisions in very stressful situations...

it is tough.....

my hats go off to all police officers...for doing the best they can....

some are crooks yes, but i don't hate the one that gave me a ticket..perhaps he saved my life in the future.... who knows right?

my mentor did alot of counseling for police offers...i should get the book out for you and send you some info on it...perhaps it will help your brother wiht some of the desensitizing you feel he is feeling.

So...that being said, I honestly don't believe any cop wants to be cold or cruel...
Old 11-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #20
jj4ij
Parent on Board

Wow...this thread took a wrong turn.

I was looking for support for this officer.

Let me explain my stand in this topic.
I do believe that cops are no longer out for the people. NOW THIS IS PHILADELPHIA COPS ONLY.
I cannot speak for anywhere else. In Philly we have an endless cycle of no one person caring for another persons life. Total disregaurd here. It is so sad and so scarey. No one talks to anyone anymore. Neighbors don't say hi. Kids are getting shot and killed and no one speaks up. Philly is tied by the snitches get stiches rule. No one talk.
How did this happen????? It did over time. I personally blame DHS and vidieo games. You are no longer allowed to discipline your children...Oh yeah and the cost of living. Now adays everyone has to work, no body had time to care for anyone else because they are tired. You work all day and come home to work all night at home. Cooking, cleaning, child rearing. It is tireing.....no one goes out to socialize anymore.

Here in Philadelphia if you are getting raped in your yard all of the neighbors will look out their windows and then close the shades and forget what they saw.

Now as for the police....why should we expect them to care??? They are being shot at every day....NO REGARDS FOR THEIR LIVES. They have lost all respect from everyone. We always respected and feared cops. NO more!!!

The cops here are crooked. They are extreemly judgemental. They pulled my boyfriend over in my car and towed the car because he would not tell them who on the streets was selling drugs. My boyfriend is not a hood rat. He goes to work, comes home and when he does go out he goes to the bar. Not a street corner. He knows nothing about guns and who is selling them...yet because he is Puerto Rican and had on a bandanna they labeled him. It was straight racial profiling and NOT FAIR. They gave him tickets for improper display of License plate....(which is where it belonged and I told the judge this while the car was still at the impound yard...know what I was told??? That why should they check against a cops word????? WTF!!! They also gave him a ticket for no child restraint....He was alone when he got pulled over. That one was dropped.
But basically the judge said to me that if a cop says the license plate was in the window of the car and not on the back bumper then that is what she was going to believe, even if I could offer her SOLID PROOF. They had my car at the impound yard, they could see for themselves. That cop stood right in front of me and lied to a judge right in front of me and had a smirck on his face. HE was PROUD!!! I can tell you that after over 500.00 to get the car out and the racial profiling my BF went through I can see why someone would have no respect for cops. I lost a lot that day. How can I tell my son to trust someone who lied in court. I want him to run the other way. The cops here in Philadelphia are all like that. They take drugs from people and let them go and keep the drugs to sell back to the drug dealers. Then when they want to they will go and arrest that drug dealer that they gave the drugs too. But they keep the money.....It is a game from all sides here in Philadelphia. You fear that cops are going to cause you harm by lying on you....Yet this is who is supposed to make you feel safe?????

I see the vicious cycle....and I am now playing a part in it, my view has been tainted. I do not feel safe and protected by cops, I feel violated and backedstabbed. It leaves a lot of confusion.

Now with all that, I want to add that NO man should lose his life for being an assh*le. That cop should NOT have been shot. I feel terrible and sad. Very sad.

Our city is so unsafe, It is just scarey!

Jennie.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:17 PM   #21
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

JJ well your right and I think we all agree on that...
Old 11-05-2007, 09:24 PM   #22
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

I have no emotions. Only for my kids. lost all emotions on december 19 2005
Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 PM   #23
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

well you seem to laugh alot, and you express yourself well enough....that said, sounds like you still have emotions..
Old 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #24
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Singleparentcoach:
well you seem to laugh alot, and you express yourself well enough....that said, sounds like you still have emotions.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not towards death. i laugh cause my boys and fiance make me happy. any one else....... well you all make me happy too but yea. idk i dont have them no more they ran off. i use to be real scarry
Old 11-05-2007, 10:43 PM   #25
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

what is idk?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #26
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Singleparentcoach:
what is idk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know
Old 11-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #27
Singleparentcoach
Setting New Standards

and who is "they" ran off.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #28
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

they is my emothions and my x togeather. they went togeather
Old 11-05-2007, 11:49 PM   #29
captmatrix
Lively & Zealous Parent

captmatrix is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dallasblair82:
what is idk? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what idk is, either.

"Who's on first?" (anyone know that one?)
captmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:40 AM   #30
Dallasblair82
Active Board Parent

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

"Who's on first?" (anyone know that one?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:46 AM   #31
captmatrix
Lively & Zealous Parent

captmatrix is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay!
*jumps up and down and claps enthusiastically*
captmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote