Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey 30yo Mom needs new lease on life - Page 2 - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parent Ville ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents in the United States of America > Massachusetts

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-01-2006, 05:20 PM   #46
lilblueberry
Learning to Surf The Board

lilblueberry is an unknown quantity at this point

But I think the post said something like **** or sucks his/her thumb. Let's see if those fly...
lilblueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #47
BigBobby Male
Setting New Standards

BigBobby has disabled reputation

Hey guys,

Remember the night at the Milford Drive-In? Oh wait...you all woudln't since I'm the only person who went to that who still posts here

However! It looks like the Mass Single Parents' Meetup group wants to start doing regular nights at the drive-in! Check it out:

"Point Person Needed For Drive-In Movies (Family Event) - The Drive-In Movies were a popular event on our polls, however, most of our organizers have younger children who may be sound asleep well before the trailers even begin. If you can be the point (aka "go to") person for this event, please let me know. You can pick a date that works best for you."

I dunno how good I'd be as an organizer; I'm not much of a butterfly socially. Maybe Jaylie would be into this? I'd go to some if they were arranged...

Later,
Bobby
BigBobby is offline   Reply With Quote